CHAPTER 26 : Aoi, Breath

"Aoi."

"That is the true of Onna-Bugeisha's form, the power of Goddess Wind. Aoi showed it without her realization." Grandma Sae explains that made Yoshio and Zenitsu who heard agape.

"I heard Granny Sae said Aoi had turn out to be in her Onna-Bugeisha's true form!" Zenitsu said towards Tanjiro and Inosuke.

"WHAT?!" yelled the two.

"TRUE FORM?! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Inosuke went more worried as he kept his eyes on Aoi who were already flying midair.

"What's going on with Aoi-chan?!" Nezuko yelled along with Kanao approaching them.

"Whatever it is we have to stop her! I think half of her Onna-Bugeisha's power suck in to use it full!" Zenitsu explains.

"LET'S GET—"

All of them startled in horror when Aoi suddenly dash towards Hikari and held her neck in her grips, "AOI! / AOI-CHAN! / AOI-NYAN!"

The Onna-Bugeisha still stare at the murder with no forgiveness, and to by surprise, Aoi brought herself along with Hikari outside through the door. "AOI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

It was useless because Aoi couldn't hear anything except this demon woman that she was holding right now. When she both already make it outside, she let go Hikari roughly to the ground.

The girl chokes to feel the pain impact and suck in her breaths when Aoi's two big fan are inches away from her, but this time her fan is greater than when she was fighting Miho, it got sharp on the edges.

Hikari was frightened in horror when Aoi is like a huge butterfly but something else was like possessing her.

Her both eyes are pail white mix with light blue sclera, no pupils nor cornea. Aoi hisses as she attacks Hikari without warning to cause the girl yell in pain more.

Inosuke and the others including the Uchida family were already outside as they saw Aoi was flying meters away from Hikari as she kept striking. "T-This is bad! If we don't stop Aoi, Hikari will be killed!" Grandma Sae suggests.

"JUST LET HER DIE!"

"YEAH ONNA-BUGEISHA GO FOR IT!"

"KILL THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!"

Yelled the civilians supporting Aoi as Hikari still defending herself, bloods already spill everywhere every time Aoi made weird noises, they couldn't tell what it was but it was all range of sadness.

Inosuke frozen, he doesn't know what to do. At the fact he and even his friends all heard what Hikari said from her mouth, made his heart hurt a lot about the whole truth that kills Aoi from the inside. Inosuke thinks again, this is not right, it doesn't have to end this way.