CHAPTER 20 : Wait For Me

Several hours ago

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Like I said, we will go there with the boars." Inosuke said with proud.

Zenitsu was disgusted and still surprised, while Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Kanao look at the boars in interest. "Inosuke, are they friends of yours?" asked Tanjiro with his eyes sparkled.

Inosuke puffs breath out of his nose, "They are, I manage to asked my mother to communicate with the boars from the north and west, gladly they easily to lend some help."

"Mother? Kotoha-san?" asked Nezuko that made Tanjiro and Zenitsu look at her immediately. It may cause Inosuke sadder and they don't want that.

Inosuke grin in response behind the mask, "Well, both of them. Kotoha and the boar, they work together from up there to help me."

Hearing that made their heart clenched because of how much Inosuke loves his mom, then Tanjiro encourage himself to tell. "I bet your mother, wants you to be with someone the way you love her, Inosuke."

That statement made all of them glance at Tanjiro, "You know the answer, and it's the person were about to rescue right now."

All of them smile enthusiastically towards the boar, on the other hand Inosuke just blushes without everyone knowing.

"Okay then let's go!" Zenitsu suddenly pumped up.

"You said earlier you don't want to go," Nezuko chuckles.

"I-I never said that Nezuko-chan!" replied Zenitsu.

"GYAHAHAHA! LET'S GO, PIG ASSAULT!"

"PIG ASSAULT!" cheers the others as all of them go outside to where the boar was and ready for the rescue mission.

Yoshio intend to come at first, but when he realize no one didn't ask him to, he just stays silent. To be honest, he really wanted to join along, he wants to bring Aoi and Kaoru back. Maybe some of them would not care a single clue about Kaoru, but he and Grandma Sae do.

Even she betrayed her, she's still their family.

Tanjiro who was the only one who approached the Uchida family, while the others just nod them goodbye. The water breathing bowed his head and ask permission if they can go this rescue then go back here again for the time being.

"Yoshio-san."

Tanjiro called that made Yoshio look up at him, "If you want to come along to save Aoi and your sister, you can take one of the boars that left behind."

Yoshio was about to decline but Tanjiro cut him off, "I'll talk about it with Inosuke, he will understand. Besides, Kaoru-san is your family and so are Grandma Sae. I'm sure she has a lot reason to do that."