CHAPTER 30 : Past and Truth

Aoi pants as she kept running all along the hall and arrive at the hidden place where only her, Inosuke, and Poko could visit. Inosuke who is still energetic as ever, scold her. "I told you I've should just carry you!"

"Even you said it those many times I will still refuse!"

"The heck! I offer you a help and you rejecting me?!"

"Yeah, because of your wounds!" Aoi attacks more.

"God damn it Aoi! It's been a week already and I'm completely fine!" Inosuke grumbled.

The girl sigh, signaling that she admits in defeat with the boar. "So, what are you going to show me?"

That question made Inosuke stopped and he looks at her nervously, Aoi had a questioning look and cross her arms. "Spill it."

"O-Okay I will, but you gotta close your eyes."

"Don't wanna."

"YOU WOMAN!"

Aoi sticks her tongue out and mocks Inosuke who is getting all nervous and shy, "Alright, I will close my eyes but don't take it too long."

Inosuke rolls his eyes, "And give me your right hand."

"For what? Are you going to prank me or something?" asked her suspicious.

"JUST GIVE ME ALREADY!"

"Geez fine!" Aoi puffs and let out her right hand towards Inosuke. "If you seriously make fun of me, I will make you shut up for the whole next day."

"Make me then, what are you gonna do anyway?" Inosuke smirks.

"Not telling~" Aoi hums and close her eyes.

Inosuke let out something and slowly take Aoi's hand in his, he wore the thing on his right hand too and now it's Aoi's turn. God, the boar sweat a lot, he hopes Aoi won't notice.

Then when he made his actions, Aoi's eyes twitch when an unfamiliar like a ring get in to her little finger. She was about to ask what it was but she suddenly felt her eyes heavy and she fall unconscious.

***

Aoi awoken into an unfamiliar place, the girl was awake in a small house in town.

She winched and look at herself anywhere if she was attacked, "Where am I? Where is Inosuke?!"

"KYAAHH! FORGIVE ME PLEASE!"

Aoi look at her right to find a man and a woman, the man was hitting the woman couple of times, while the opposite was all she can do is defending herself. Aoi's boils in anger and dash towards the two.