CHAPTER 10 : Onna-Bugeisha

Wow it's already 1k readers?? You guys are amAaaZiinNGg!

This week it's a longer version chap again hehe, enjoy!

"What did you just said?"

"I'm Yoshio, Aoi-nyan. Were childhood friends, don't you remember? We used to play together until sunset." Said Yoshio more, the others who were seeing cannot help but to feel anxious, they all realize Aoi was really disorientate.

"And you said, m-my mother?" asked Aoi once more. Yoshio nods and he let out something from his pocket, he handed a blue pendant necklace, Aoi gasped. This is her mother favorite accessories, she always used it anytime she would go.

Aoi chokes when Yoshio handed her the necklace, her eyes teared up immediately as her body trembles.

"Aoi..." called Kanao worried and the next thing they knew, Aoi dash out of the room in full speed.

Inosuke bulges his eyes, as he saw tears streaming down on her face. Aoi was already gone from everyone sight. Yoshio turn around to chased after his "fiancée" but his tracks stopped when in a flash the boar stood right in front of him with a death glare.

"If you would please step aside, I am—"

"You piece of shit."

Yoshio and the others startled at Inosuke's curse words, Tanjiro already tried to hold his friend firmly but Inosuke couldn't take it anymore, he cannot stand by only watching. Enough with all of these circumstance, he doesn't even care if he has to related in this kind of thing for Aoi.

"Who you might—"

"You dumb whore, much lower than a trash." Once again Yoshio words was cut off as Inosuke kept attacks him with all of his anger. Yoshio on the other hand hold his best not to burst out in any second.

"Listen here, I don't even care you are related with Aoi and suddenly popped out of nowhere as her fiancée, but you have to take back those damn words of yours to your filthy mouth before I tear your throat apart."

Tanjiro and Zenitsu already aware of Inosuke, they never saw him this really angry. Yoshio intends were good, nice to be exact to let to know Aoi that her mother still had her last memento for her.

But Inosuke just couldn't bare when he saw Aoi the first time crying.

"Inosuke!" shouted Kanao to remind the politeness towards the guest.

Yoshio smile sheepishly towards Kanao to sign her that it's alright, next, Yoshio face Inosuke back with his calm face. "From the information that I know, you are only a friend of Aoi-nyan's, I don't even care whether you triggered me to let go of her. But you have to know that I am only the last person who witnessed what exactly happened back then."

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! IF YOU HERE ONLY TYRING TO MAKE AOI CRY, THEN THE DOOR IS FULLY OPEN FOR YOU! GET OUT OF HERE YOU DUMBASS!"