CHAPTER 6 : Girl

"Inosuke-kun what?!" screamed Nezuko surprised.

Only Tanjiro and Zenitsu are the one who got back without the boar, Aoi who heard just stood silent and went back to her cooking. Kanao approached them, "What happened? Why he suddenly left?"

Tanjiro sighs, "I think me and Zenitsu went over him too much, we push him to understand eventually but it did not went the way we expected."

"Oh my," Kanao gasps.

"Will he be okay? We already prepare lots of food on purpose for Inosuke and you two." Nezuko said, disappointed.

"Sorry Nezuko-chan! I will eat it all for you okay?" replied Zenitsu while crying.

"Inosuke will be fine, you guys know well who he is." Added Tanjiro to assure his friends.

Aoi who was behind the wall hiding from them cannot help but to think about that stupid boar again, Aoi didn't understand what exactly happen between her and Inosuke. It'll be going like the usual days if Inosuke didn't come up with that silly fight honestly.

"Inosuke..." mutters Aoi quietly.

                                                                       ***

"HUAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Another tree was knocked down as Inosuke steadied his breath. It's been five days since he left the Butterfly Mansion and Inosuke has been regaining his strength and Beast Breathing. He took a sit under the tree while removed his boar mask to take a deep breath.

Then he remembered back to those words again, where Tanjiro and Zenitsu told him. Inosuke wanted to learn, he really wants it to be like the others, but it's just too hard for him to know, especially Aoi. To be honest, he kept thinking about her too since he left without a reason either.

"Oh! Isn't it the max flamboyance boar head, Inosuke?!"

The voice made Inosuke startled as he swings his two blades ahead, "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF!"

"As always, you never change." The person chuckled and show himself behind the bushes.

Inosuke raises his eyebrows as a man figure whose height almost to 2 meters approached the boar with a smirk, he has an eye patch on his left and white long hair like the same length as Inosuke. "Let me guess, you still bad at remembering people's name, Inosuke?"

"HUAHH! YOU! YOU—TENZEN USUI?!"

"Almost there buddy, it's Tengen Uzui!" laugh the now 27 years old guy.

Inosuke just laughs it off, "What brings you here in the mountains?"