CHAPTER 22 : Yoshio

"Aoi-chan!!!" called Zenitsu and Nezuko together as they break through the room but frozen when they found Inosuke was about to put down his pants, while Aoi looking at the other way combing her hair.

That scene made the two widens in surprised, followed with Tanjiro and Kanao who are at the back.

"THE HELL YOU'RE DOING YOU PIG?!?!" Zenitsu yelled and kick Inosuke on the guts, while Nezuko immediately went to Aoi's side and hug the girl to protect.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO EARLY IN THE MORNING?! IT'S TOO FAST FOR YOU TO DO THAT! MOREVER YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MARRIED!!!" continued Zenitsu more that made Inosuke snapped.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I DON'T INTEND TO DO ANYTHING!" Inosuke defends as Zenitsu bang his head towards him.

"I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THAUGHT YOU THAT KIND OF THING YOU PERVERT!"

"THE HELL! YOU TALK THAT ABOUT YOURSELF! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL HAH?!"

Tanjiro was still too tired to separate those two so he just leans on Kanao's shoulder with a sigh, while his girl just giggled quietly. Clearly it's a misunderstanding, they all know Inosuke well that he won't do anything weird towards Aoi until it's legal.

"Zenitsu... Its' a misunderstanding, Inosuke just finished changing his attire that is all." Explain Aoi, she talks with a low voice.

Kanao then pull Tanjiro along with her so she can give the medicine through Aoi's infusion, while Zenitsu kept lecturing Inosuke of how he has to behave towards woman. Whether there are lovers, attitude towards your opposite are still priority number one.

"Aoi, are you feeling alright?" asked Kanao as she sat beside her at the bed.

Aoi nods her head, "I'm fine perhaps, but my feet are still super painful. I was locked there for a week not moving, no wonder the poison flow all the way until the muscles."

Kanao added, "It was called Oscillation."

"Yep." Aoi grin that made the others felt assured that she was fine even though she hides it some of it.

Zenitsu and Inosuke then join them as they all circled the king size bed. Telling stories of how the past week they were furiously searching for Aoi, even Nezuko spills that Inosuke was gone too and didn't ate for days.

Aoi glare at him as the Inosuke just plastered his innocent face, he thought that maybe Aoi wasn't eat anything when she was kidnapped. It'll be fair if Inosuke didn't eat as well, he wanted to share the pain so she will not suffer of hunger alone.

But it sucks for Inosuke, he won't do that again, ever.

Tanjiro also explain how incredible they become friends with Inosuke's companions, which are the boars. They laugh together when Zenitsu told the time when the boar was about to smack him on the butt when he accidently attacked one of those with his thunder form.