CHAPTER 25 : Judgement (Answer)

Aoi, Nezuko, Kanao, and Grandma Sae are already at the front mayor building where the judgment day of Kaoru and Hikari held. The event was made remain privacy, so only some of the civilians who joined about 30 above, especially the hostages and witnesses.

"What took them so long?" asked Nezuko confuse.

"They immediately have to change back when Yoshio spotted those three boys wearing their usual demon slayers outfit, it's supposed to be formal." Grandma Sae said while laughing a little.

"Their ridiculous." Aoi rolls her eyes, although she found it cute if the three act like an idiot.

"Oh! Their here!" Kanao pointed the boys are, and the girls widen their eyes surprise.

Somehow the boys are really different using a plain shirt and a tux, and goes for the girls as well. The three idiots agape when their lovers are wearing short dress with colors that fit with their eyes.

"Oh my." Grandma Sae gasp and Yoshio walk to her, "Let me help Granny." Offer him to use his arm so the old woman would not stumble all the way to the main hall.

Tanjiro went sweetly to Kanao offering his hand, while Nezuko squeals and jumps on Zenitsu as the couple stumbled to the ground, leaving Aoi and Inosuke still looking at each other.

Inosuke was still amaze at her appearance as Aoi smirks, "Like what you see?"

The boar spats, "I bet you were astonished about my good looks!"

"As if!" Aoi stick her tongue out.

"Aren't I Poko?" asked Inosuke confidence as the squirrel with a bow on her head replied her usual 'pukyuu' sound.

"Because there's one thing that's missing." Aoi stated, she looks back at the big clock that it was 10 minutes left before the judgment starts.

"What?" Inosuke snarl when Aoi was smiling sweetly.

"Can you lower your head for a bit?"

"HAHA! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE SHORT!"

Aoi puffs out and pulls his front hair a bit by force as now the boar face was the same height as hers, Inosuke blush when Aoi's face are more visible due to the light make up.

That must be Nezuko's doing because Inosuke couldn't help but to stare at her pink soft lips, it looks shimmering because of the lip balm and lipstick.

Aoi slowly take Inosuke's long hair and made it into one little pony tail, she took the hair ties and wrap it around. Aoi was too focus until she didn't realize the edge of Inosuke's nose bump against hers.

That made Inosuke surprise of how this girl is really unaware of their closeness, the rest were already went inside, leaving them with some people who walk past by give them an awe look.