Lucy and Monozuki (Picture above👆)

Mono's P O V

It was Saturday night and I decided I wanted to go out, but I couldn't leave Lucy alone he'll probably do something wrong as usual.

"Lucy, come on let's go" I said he came out wearing black skinny jeans and a dark blue sheer button up shirt with black flats.

I was wearing black pants and a grey shirt with my lab coat.

We leave the building and go down an alley leading to a convenience store.

We go inside and Lucy wanted a chocolate bar, I took it up handing it to him.

I took out my wallet taking out a $2 dollar bill, I hand it to the cashier.

She smiles at me taking it and brushing her hand on mine.

Lucy glared at her.

"Calm down" I said he was about to do something that'd turn him to his demon form.

I took up five packs of cigarettes and a flask of alcohol.

I paid then left.

We walked back to the building "Can we go exploring for once maybe the woods?" Lucy asked "No" I said "Come on!" He whined.

"Fine!" I said walking back through the alley and turned left to another alley which lead to the woods it wasn't there before.

We walked into the woods, Lucy was enjoying it but I had a patient to treat I knew what he was doing, the patient likes me and he's trying to distract me from being around her so she'd die or so her health would deteriorate.

We walked until we couldn't see the city anymore and until we came across a old mansion.

Before I could tell Lucy not to go towards it he had already knocked on the door.

I sigh and walked over to him as the door open, there was a blonde boy wearing a weird costume he wasn't human for sure.

"Slender I think we have new members!" He yelled after that a tall guy walked out he was at least 8'0 feet or 7'0 feet while I'm 6'5 Lucy is 5'8.

"HOW MAY I HELP YOU TWO?" He asked the voice was in my head it didn't affect me but it affected Lucy he quivered and covered his ears.

"Sorry, but we don't need anything he just got a little too explorative" I said as Lucy glared at me.

He nods lock the door and we left, but had to return because there was now no alley it just vanished.

I knock this time the same guy opened it "The alley we came through vanished" I said simply and he let us in.

"ARE YOI HUMANS?" He asked "Kinda" I said "COULD YOU EXPLAIN YOUR ABILITIES?" He asked I nodded "We have what you call quirks" I said as some people came downstairs standing behind him "Mine is what you'd call static my quirk is called Static! Even though it’s not a super flashy quirk, it’s pretty powerful. By placing my hand on a semipermeable membrane, like skin for example, I can alter the concentration of ions surrounding the cells in the area of contact to directly stimulate the action potential of said cells. The human body is basically one giant machine that uses chemicals to create the electrical currents that make the machine work. Everything we do, from moving to speaking to even thinking, happens because of the electrical currents running through us. I can start or stop these processes by directly touching people and transferring the ions in my own body to alter the concentration of ions in the other person’s body, causing their nerve cells or muscle cells to fire" I explained.

"Only thing I noticed is that your a sexy, smart doctor" a ghost girl with white hair said.

Lucy was upset and everyone sensed it "Is he ok?" A girl with black hair and a white mask the lips and eyes were outlined in black.

"Kinda, his quirk basically is when he sins, he begins to power up, and when he reaches a certain threshold, he transforms into his demon form- gaining more speed, mobility, strength, and overall ferocity. But, he can only hold it for about 13 minutes, give or take.
Eventually, he discovers that he can also “eat” sins. If someone willingly confesses to him, he can take on their sins as his own, and gain power via that, instead of having to commit the sins himself" I said they nodded.

"Age?" The ghost girl asked "28" I said "19" Lucy said "Relationship?" She asked "We're dating" Lucy said "Its complicated" I said as two guys came downstairs one had wavy blonde hair pale beige skin and weirdly a black upper lip the other was a well built guy he had mocha brown skin and brown eyes along with dark brown curly hair.

"Looks like we have another one of them" The ghost girl said laughing floating around in the air "What?" Lucy asked confused "They're a gay couple but Angelo is still against it so its complicated" she said "Oh our reason is that he basically doesn't have emotions" Lucy said.

"Its not my fault its a medical condition" I said putting my hands in my coat pocket.

After that we all went to the living room and talked.

"Which one of you are dead?" A boy with black hair and dark grey skin asked it was like his eyes were mirrors.

"Before I answer that what's going on with your eyes?" I asked "There are mirrors in the sockets, I got my eyes removed to donate them to my blind younger sister at the time the surgery went as planned but after a while the doctor refused to treat it so it wouldn't get infected so he did another procedure putting glass in so it works like and eye reflects it so I can see but I ended up dying from a infection in the eyes which led to my brain leaving me brain dead then in the middle of the night on my birthday I stopped breathing" He said smiling slightly "Thats dark" I said.

"Anyway, he's the one who's basically the living dead" I said "How?" He asked "He was running from the cops on top of a building and one shot him in the foot making him fall breaking his neck and basically shattering half of his spine but I managed to fix him up and now he's stuck to me like glue I've gotten used to it though" I said.

After that we just talked.