The Ghost Of Noland Pass and The Cannibal Of Iya Valley

(AN: ABOVE IS A DRAWING OF HYUN-HO AND KWANG-HYUN WITHOUT THEIR MASKS, I USED A BASE SINCE I'M BAD AT ANATOMY AND STILL TRYING TO FIND MY ARTSTYLE SO CREDIT TO THE BASE ARTIST I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE PICTURE AND ENJOY THE STORY)

Zion's P O V

I was in the mountains as usual the group I requested to join said they'd send someone to get me.

I was in a tree on the pass where I died, soon I heard galloping of horses, I looked in the direction and saw a girl with blonde hair and a boy with black hair both riding horses.

They stopped and got of their horses, the boy looked up and our eyes met he motioned for me to come down I hesitated but since he can see me he must be dead or something else.

I jumped down from the tree then looked at them, he looked familiar but I don't remember where I saw him.

"Michael Vaughn, you must be Zion Everest" He said "Samantha Green call me Sam" the girl said.

"Your Connie's baby brother aren't you?" I asked finally remembering who he was he looked at me slightly taken a back "Yes, why?" He asked "I'm Zion the guy who babysat you when your parents came to Alaska for vacation and one of Connie's online friends" I said.

"I'm not sure you'll remember since you were only around 1 years old when I met you" I said, "Anyway we should get going" He said as I nodded and got onto the back of the horse as we made our way to the next stop.

"Wait, you died?" I asked he nodded "How?!" I asked "Pushed over a cliff into a stampede" He said, "So you were trampled to death?" I asked he nodded "A bull's horn pierced my throat and chest too" He said.

"Damn, so what happened to Connie is she ok?" I asked "She was murdered at her school which was actually also the resting place for a sacrificial cult she just happened to be on the campus at the wrong time and place" He said then I looked at the girl who was just minding her own business.

"So who is she?" I asked "My older cousin the Green family's youngest and only daughter and sister" He said "The one who died in the freak accident and natural disaster clash?" I asked he nodded "Rockslide then an electrical pole collapsed over into the dry field sat it on fire then the storm hit the water on the electrical pole made electricity run through the water she was burned and electrocuted to death" He said.

"So what was each of your guys cause of death?" I asked, "Connie's own was asphyxiation plus her throat was basically severed into from the chains around it, mine was major blood loss and Sam's own was from severe electrocution and smoke inhalation" He said.

Soon out of nowhere we teleported to somewhere, "Anyway where h-" He paused as he stared at the house.

"Mikey isn't this where Mia lived?" Sam asked getting off of her horse "Yeah but the letter said to go into Iya Valley and head straight over the bridge until we see a large tree with a neon yellow paint streak on it" Michael said.

"Alright let's go then" She said getting back onto her horse, we entered the forest until we came across a large tree with a neon yellow paint streak on it.

Soon a girl with pale skin, black hair and neon yellow eyes came out from behind the tree "Mikey!! Sam!!" She yelled running towards us as they got off.

"Mia what's going on and why did you send that letter?" He asked "They didn't tell you guys what actually happened to Ma?" She asked they shook their head no.

"Oh, well I killed and ate her" She said in the proudest tone I've ever heard, "Haven't you guys heard about The Cannibal Of Iya Valley?" She asked they nodded yes, "Yeah, that's me" She said smiling.

"So your a cannibal and on the run?" Michael asked she nodded, "Also I can disappear and teleport but sometimes I just don't feel to" She said getting onto Samantha's horse.

"Alright let's go home" Michael said as we left.