Little Rich boy Wendell Wilson, Wendy Wilson and Daisy White

Slender man's P.O.V

"HOW MAY I HELP YOU YOUNG MAN?" He looked up at me he was wearing shades he had medium grey skin had black hair he was wearing a grey shirt a black coat over it black pants and black shoes.

"My name's Wendell Wilson and well I'm dead and kill people by taking their souls I just have to get them to look into my eyes" he said calmly "WELL WENDELL NICE TO MEET YOU IM SLENDER MAN COME IN" I said politely before coming in he spoke again.

"Oh and I have what I would call a parasite her name is Daisy White" he said as he said that a girl came from behind him she was most likely a ghost she did have the bottom of a ghost her eyes were inked out in black light grey skin white hair she was wearing a off the shoulder black blouse and had what looked like locks on her hands and around her waist.

"Excuse me little Rich boy I am not a parasite I am a human ghost hybrid and you took my soul as your very first kill because you didn't know your powers yet so now I'm trapped with you for all eternity" she said "First of all who are you calling little boy I'm older than you" Wendell respond with his strong British accent then came out of nowhere a little girl she looked way more human but one thing that stands out about her is her eyes their all white and also glowing white she was wearing a white dress with a yellowish-orange waistband and a bow at the neck area which was topped off with a white hat with a bow around it.

"My name's Wendy Wilson as you'll probably guess I'm Wendell's younger sister sorry They're always arguing like a married couple" she giggled a bit she then turns around "I have a feeling that you two are secretly a couple you two are always arguing like one" Wendy said making both Wendell and Daisy stop arguing immediately then both saying at the same time "WE'RE NOT DATING!" Wendy and I started to laugh at them walking into the kitchen both of them following behind us soon they sat at the island then I heard an ear piercing scream.

What the hell was that?!?