First Night

Angelo's P O V

I woke up at 1:56am.

I sat up in bed, Valak was still sleeping we were in his room mine is next to his, I got out of bed and walked to the closet taking out a pair of black pants, a black long sleeve shirt and a pair of black ankle boots.

I go to the bathroom took a shower and got dressed I comb my hair and walked out of the bathroom leaving the room.

I walk into the hallway only to run into Lucy, "Hey I thought I was the only one up" he said smiling I return the smile and we go downstairs.

"So where's Monozuki?" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

"Sleeping" he said sitting at the table "Let me guess Valak is out cold?" He asked I nodded "So are you excited 3:00am?" He asked "Not sure but I'm not backing out" I said, at 3:00am we're all going to get revenge on people we hate or wronged us.

I make coffee and hand Lucy a cup and sat down.

He sweetened it with five cubes of sugar while I put three.

Then Connie came down and into the kitchen, "Morning" she said "Morning" Lucy and I said.

We watched as she snapped her fingers and two packs of spicy ramen appeared "OMG thats so cool" Lucy said getting up "What, you want something?" Connie asked "Yes" Lucy said "What?" Connie asked "Chocolate bubble tea and fruit sandos" Lucy said and with the snap of her fingers they appeared. Interesting.

"You want anything?" She asked I thought about it "No I'm good" I said she nodded knowing I wanted something but didn't want to ask for anything.

I go back to drinking my coffee as Monozuki came out of his room he looked around then finally spotted Lucy after that he left and went to his lab.

At 3:00am everyone's alarm went off.

Samantha came down wearing black jeans and a black shirt with dark brown boots her golden blonde waist length hair was in a low ponytail.

Connie was wearing black skinny jeans, a black half unbuttoned shirt showing her white sports bra underneath, she was wearing black high top sneakers and had her hair slicked back.

Lucy was wearing black skinny jeans, a shear black button up shirt, a black pair of converse sneakers and a black hat.

Valak came down wearing dark black ripped skinny jeans and black leather jacket a black shirt underneath with black sneakers.

EJ was wearing his usual but in all black.

Wendell was wearing his usual same for Daisy but she was in her human form.

Wendy was going to stay here with Splender, Felicity, Empress, Lazari, Damian and Lazarus.

Basically everyone was wearing black.

We left and immediately found our first victim, Connie's ex.

!⚠Warning might get a little gruesome, read at your own risk⚠!

Connie approaches her in the alley and we watched as she was hung upside down and gut her like a fish.

She had her intestines wrapped around her waist like a corset her eyes pushed back into her head, she was scalped and had her limbs broken all this while still alive she finally died from blood loss.

Since EJ had asked Connie to so she removed her ex's kidneys and gave them to him.

After that it was my turn and I didn't really hate anyone when I was living and no one wronged me except the gods who threw me out because of my sister and the people from Valak's town.

So I just had to kill a bad person he's a thief an abusive husband and father.

I go over behind him took out my sword, could I really do this?

I would most definitely not be let back into heaven, then again I don't care even if I do something wrong I'm rightfully heir to the throne so it doesn't count.

I sighed and in one swing I decapitated him then EJ quickly and swiftly collected the kidneys.

Then its Valak's turn he just drowned the guy.

Then Monozuki he didn't even move but the guy was dead now.

Samantha's power was interesting she did a gun hand position to the guy's navel and just said "Bang" then the guy exploded in flames.

"Spontaneous human combustion" Monozuki said "Thats neat" We heard Wendy said making Samantha blush "What're you doing here?" Wendell asked "The girls kept crying and teleported to you so I came to get them" she said.

"But they're not her-" Wendell said but was cut off by his daughters "Hi dad" they said making him sigh.

After we killed at least 34 people we went home leaving no evidence only dead bodies.

We went back to the mansion and well celebrated.