Homicidal Liu

Jeff's P O V

I walked downstairs as to open the door as the person rung it impatiently, I open it and there stood my younger brother, Liu Woods.

He had a black and white scarf covering his face up to his nose bridge a black trench coat and a dark green shirt underneath he was wearing black pants and boots, his hair was combed partly covering his right eye.

He was upset and I knew it "Liu I-" he cut me off by kicking me in my chest making me fall to the ground, I groaned in pain as the pain grew worse.

He started to beat me, I didn't want to fight back because I've already damaged him enough so I took every single blow.

Before I could even process that Sam had pulled him off of me EJ helped me up and to my room.

Sam's P O V

Jeff was beaten up bad and he needed to get his mouth stitched over again, we took him to Monozuki and he did an ex ray on him.

Three of his ribs were broken and ripping his right lung open, his arm was broken in two different places, he had a major concussion and was in and out of consciousness.

Jeff is a bad person but he can be nice, funny and chill sometimes, he has feelings too and I can't imagine how much pain he's under after almost being killed by his younger brother.

I go downstairs and walk pass Liu without saying a word, my 14 brothers and I have never been in a serious fight before but not every siblings are like that I guess.

I go into the kitchen and took a grape soda from the refrigerator, I walk back to the living room and into the hall about to pass Liu again before he stopped me by holding onto my arm.

I turn and look at him "Is he ok?" He asked his voice was low "For now yeah but he's under the knife now to fix three broken ribs" I said, I felt his grip tighten around my arm it was gonna leave a mark for sure although I'm dead this is my human form therefore I need to do everything a human does in this form but I don't have a heartbeat nor pulse but I can go without water and food for at least fifteen months.

"Make sure he lives" he said as his grip got tighter I nod then pulled out of his grip dropping the soda in the process and walking away to the bathroom.

I roll up the sleeve of my shirt revealing a now red and purple hand mark, I sigh and roll my sleeve down I exit the bathroom only to bump into Connie.

"Who did it?" She asked I knew she knew who did it but it wasn't a problem to me, kinda.

It did scare the shit out of me though because I wasn't expecting it, then Connie knows this isn't gonna end well.

"Connie its fine, its just a bruise" I said walking pass her I knew she wouldn't do anything now but she definitely won't like Liu since as Jeff wants he's staying here.

And if he pisses off anyone he isn't gonna come out alive.