Hoodie and Masky

Slender man's P.O.V

I woke up in the night went downstairs to see everybody in the living room I looked on the couch to see the sight I was waiting for Daisy was in Wendell's lap she was in her human form her legs were wrapped around his waist her hands around his upper body and her head on his chest his hand was placed on her lower back and they were both sleeping Empress and Felicity were beside them cuddled up together sleeping.

Jane was laying down in Jeff's lap and he was sleeping while she was just drifting off Wendy was on the other side of Wendell and Daisy reading a book and listening music, Ben was sleeping halfway off the couch, Damian was on the ground cradling Lazarus with a baby bottle in his mouth, Zalgo was beside them sleeping, EJ was on his phone listening music the doorbell rang causing Lazarus to get fussy until Damian started to rock him causing him to fall asleep again.

I went over to it and opened the door to see two young men one with brownish-blonde hair, wearing a black shirt, a yellowish-orange jacket blue jeans, and black boots the other was wearing a yellow hoodie, black pants, and dark brown boots he was also wearing a black mask with a frowny face outlined in red on it while the other was wearing a white mask which just had a face outlined in black.

"HI, HOW MAY I HELP YOU TWO?" I asked "Umm you said you were looking for members to join a group?" The one with the black mask said his voice was very deep almost like a growl I was kinda shocked by how deep it was "Sorry for his voice he uses a voice changer but his normal voice is still deep" the other one said "I'm Masky by the way and this is Hoodie" the one with the white mask said "WELL NICE TO MEET YOU IM SLENDER MAN COME IN" I said as they walked in I lead them to the kitchen as their rooms are being set up for them I put on some coffee and sit down.

"SO TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELVES THIS'LL BE YOUR NEW HOME AFTER ALL" I said "Well my name is Timothy Wright or Tim but I'm known as Masky and this is Brian Thomas known as Hoodie" Masky said "But don't tell anyone this but is it ok the thing is that we're a gay couple" Masky said "THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE" I said releaving them both. (An: Yes they are a couple for those who didn't know, you can do your research if you want, please vote, share and comment on what I should write in the next chapter and what you think about certain characters or chapters I need your opinions people!)