Jack Nichols (AKA EJ or Eyeless Jack)

Hmm interesting Who is this?

Slender man's P O V

"My name's Jack Nichols you can call me EJ or Eyeless Jack ummm you said your giving a home to live in for you know Monsters" he said "YES WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME IN" I said politely "Yeah thanks for letting me live here it's a very nice house too" he said as he walked in "THANK YOU MY BROTHERS AND I BUILT IT YOU'LL MEET THEM SOON AND YOUR WELCOME" we walked into the kitchen and saw the middle of a crime scene Damian was lifting Lazarus up to the snacks cupboard to try and reach them "WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING?" I asked startling both of them.

Damian turned to look at me with Lazarus in his arms "Nothing" Damian responded "HOW DID YOU EVEN GET LAZARUS TO UNDERSTAND THE PLAN?" I asked confused "He can talk he's just shy" he answered patting Lazarus' head "Laz it's ok to talk around them this is our new home you'll have to talk soon" he said patting a blushing Lazarus' head then what I thought was a joke came true "Ok" Lazarus said I was shook like what "See I told you" Damian said walking away "YOUR STILL NOT OUT OF TROUBLE YOU TWO" I said making both of them run off I laughed to myself then sat EJ down.

"DO YOU RATHER TEA, JUICE OR COFFEE?" I asked "Coffee it keeps me awake" he said I nodded and started to prepare the coffee then Wendell walked in looked in EJ's direction "So your a new member?" He asked EJ looking at him "Yeah I guess so I'm Jack Nichols also called Eyeless Jack call me EJ" EJ responded "Wendell Wilson nice to meet you" Wendell said sitting down "Wait your the Wilson's kid jeez you know your mom basically lost her mind after you and your sister died your dad started drinking too" Wendell's eyes widened and black liquid started to drip from his eyes and the mirrors in them cracked he put his head down.

"Hey I'm sorry if I said something wrong is it a touchy subject for you I really didn't mean to" Jack said concerned out of nowhere Ben appeared "Wilson family huh yeah it must be touchy for him I did some research and turns out Wendell is a Mama's boy" Ben said Wendell glared at Ben "Why are you glaring at me not my fault your a spoiled rich dead boy" Ben hissed then out of nowhere a long white hand flew over to Ben and started to strangle Ben.

I guess this is another one of Wendell's powers soon Ben started to turn purple then Wendell stopped dropping him to the ground he got up looked at EJ "It's fine I know you didn't mean it" he said walking out but before fully leaving kicked Ben in the balls then left going to his room and slamming the door shut then Wendy teleported into the kitchen "Which one of you did it?" she asked "BEN I GUESS" I said shrugging Ben was still on the floor Wendy sighs "Well now he probably won't leave his room for a couple weeks maybe even months" she says waving her hand at Ben.