Samantha Green

Sammy's P O V

It was a month ago both Julie my horse and I died in a landslide because the dumb ass government wanted to create a resort on the hills in Texas where I used to live before I died worst thing a storm was going on I tried to get home but the rocks tumbled down onto us then a river overflowed the rocks caused a light pole to fall down catching us a blaze.

When the builders heard my screams only one rushed down the mountain but it was too late I was too burnt still breathing but I died in hospital while Julie died instantly.

I was riding on Julie we came upon a field and I got off as my feet touched the grass the whole field went up in blaze soon I finally looked up noticing there was a house in the field and the fire was spreading quick I closed my eyes and stomped my feet making the fire stop.

I then walk towards the house leading Julie behind me I knock on the door soon the most beautiful girl I've ever seen opened it but I could tell she wasn't normal she had black curly shoulder length hair her eyes were white both the pupils and the eye white.

She had on a white dress the waistband was a yellowish orange color she had on white flats and yellowish orange socks.

"Hi how may I help you?" She asked smiling "No its nothing I just saw the house and wanted to see if anyone lived here".

"Oh, well would you like to come in I'm sure Slender wouldn't mind, although your human" she said.

"Oh no I'm not.... I'm dead both me and my horse" I said she was a little confused I could tell "You look familiar now that I think of it have you ever been on TV when you were alive?" She asked "Yeah I come from Texas I'm the youngest and only daughter of the Green family" I said.

Soon a guy appeared behind her I recognized him immediately Wendell Wilson the eldest child of the Wilson family.

"Samantha?" He asked "Why are you here?" He asked "I died a month ago in a landslide plus a storm Julie died too both of us died from fire and being suffocated under the rocks plus water but mainly rocks and fire" I said "Well I know you already know how I died" he said "Yeah but who's she?" I asked "Oh I forgot you never met her since she was in the hospital she's my younger sister Wendy" he said.

She was incredibly beautiful and we were most likely around the same age since I'm 12 but I know Wendell wouldn't accept it.