Free! I'm Free At Last!

(AN: ABOVE IS A DRAWING OF Zion, I USED A BASE SINCE I'M BAD AT ANATOMY AND STILL TRYING TO FIND MY ARTSTYLE SO CREDIT TO THE BASE ARTIST I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE PICTURE AND ENJOY THE STORY)

Hyun's P O V

I was worn out, the entity inside Wendy was strong but she wasn't strong enough to beat me but wear me out badly.

She was out but I had lock her in the room and sealed it with a bounding spell which I can do with my black magic.

I sat down on sofa beside Kwang, "Is she out?" Kwang asked I nodded my throat was weak and worn out from all the chanting and shouting that went down earlier. It was the evening of Christmas Eve and everyone was still cooking and helping out.

I feel out of place here not because I don't know these people but because they accepted us with open arms to accept Kwang I understand because he's the better twin as people in our home village said, I was always the last to be chosen and was always excluded from social activities.

Soon they started to be ok with me but it was too late, I started to distant myself and tried my best to stay away from Kwang to try and let him live his life while I stayed at home even though he's my eternal twin flame I don't want him to feel trapped when I'm around.

Kwang knows what I think about only if I allow him to connect our thoughts so we can communicate through thoughts, right now he was clueless about what I'm thinking about and how he didn't know that I wanted to end my own life for him to be free.

I didn't want to be the eternal purpose for someone I love being trapped.

Now I died and he did too if only things had went differently...if only I wasn't born he would've lived a normal life Mother and Father too they would have a perfect child if only I didn't ruin it for them.

"Hyun?" Kwang asked I looked at him "I know what your thinking I developed a new ability to break through your mind and forcefully connect our thoughts..." He said drifting off.

"You didn't trap me and you didn't ruin anything" He said before he could finish I stood up and walked away I couldn't deal with this right now especially when I'm in this state.

I went to the room they provided for me Kwang's own was next to it, I closed the door and turned away right then and there my legs gave out and I slumped down sitting on the ground.

My head hurt and I felt like I did something wrong Kwang was probably blaming himself now that I just walked off, I felt horrible as usual.

I held my head in my hands as I felt the migraine coming on, then there was a knock on the door.

"Hyun, can I come in?" It was Kwang, I stood up and opened the door he walked inside and I closed the door.

I turned to him, he was sad and Kwang was never sad EVER.

I walked over to him and hugged him, he hugged me back "Nothing that happened was your fault it wasn't any of our faults your my baby brother and I'm gonna make sure I protect you" Kwang said.

"Hey, the snacks are ready" Connie yelled from downstairs.

I opened the door and as I walked down the stairs the door of the room which Tulip was in was kicked off of the hinges.

I immediately drew my sword everyone was on edge and had activated our powers.

Soon Samantha walked in and Tulip headed towards her, "So your the one who likes my sister?" She asked Samantha stared at her.

"Who the hell are you?" Samantha asked stepping back, "I'm Tulip and you better not come close to Wendy" Tulip said.

"Who are you to tell me that? Last time I checked your not her your just a leach who leaches off of her" Samantha said crossing her arms over her chest.

Then in one swift move without us seeing it coming Tulip kicked Samantha across the room, slamming her through the wall leaving a hole and the rest of the wall crumbling down.