He bites! (Picture of Damian in his demon form)

Slender man's P.O.V

What the hell was that!?!

I ran into the living room and heard Damian scream "He bites!!! Get him off of my hand!" Well turns out Lazarus has retractable teeth and Damian didn't know and he took Lazarus' pacifier away since it was time for him to eat and he bit him in return after twenty minutes of struggling to pull Lazarus off of Damian's arm we finally did all we had to do was tickle him.

I then nursed the wound and put an exhausted Damian back to bed a while later Jeff comes down peeking his head into the kitchen and seeing our new members he stared at them for a while then Wendell turned to look at him "OK I CAN TELL THERE'S A LITTLE TENSION RIGHT NOW HOW ABOUT I SHOW YOU YOUR ROOMS MEANWHILE YOU WERE DOWN HERE MY BROTHER TRENDOR SAT UP EACH ROOM TO FIT YOUR PERSONALITY" I said making all of them get up and follow me upstairs.

First was Wendell's room each room has the owners name on it so no one goes into another member's room by accident his room was decorated with warm colours like reds, oranges, dark yellow and was indeed the second biggest room because he needs his work area like a desk a laptop and a desk chair he had a double queen size bed a giant walk-in closet and a bathroom finishing off with a medium size chandelier hanging from the ceiling we all entered the room I could see that they were all amazed especially Wendell I could see that Daisy was jealous Wendy was amazed.

"DAISY DON'T BE JEALOUS WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR ROOM" I said calming her down we all entered her room and she immediately started to scream and dived onto the bed she then transformed into her human form but she was obviously still a ghost her room was decorated with whites, light pink, purple and yellow hers had a king sized bed shelfs to put her trophies and like Wendell a desk laptop and a desk chair but her desk was made of birch wood and painted light pink the chair was pink and white polka dots and fluffy white around the edges her laptop was pink with her name in white written on it she had a silver chandelier hanging from the ceiling while Wendell had gold and of course a bathroom and a walk-in closet Daisy and Wendell have kinda the same room design but different at the same time to fit their personalities.

"AND LASTLY WENDY" we entered her room and since she likes to read I installed a library in the mansion for all the creepypasta's of course her room had a king sized bed the colours in the room are white yellows and oranges she also had a white desk, laptop with her name written in yellow on it and the rest of it was white and a yellow desk chair to do her research and reading she had a walk-in closet and a bathroom she said she only wanted a small chandelier just to light up the room which could turn on and off and with that they settled into their new rooms.

~~~~One Month Later~~~~

It's twelve in the afternoon and I'm preparing lunch I was in the kitchen and suddenly felt something touch my foot I looked down to see the cutest and most amazing sight baby Lazarus was walking "DAMIAN YOU HAVE TO COME SEE THIS LAZARUS IS WALKING" Damian ran in at the perfect moment because as he stepped through the kitchen Lazarus started to run towards him but fell in the process he got back up and now started to walk to Damian and trust me Damian was shocked he finally made it to his big brother and then did the cutest thing ever he went and hug his leg after that Damian picked him up and kissed his cheek Lazarus started to laugh it was the cutest sight ever he then took Lazarus to go and play with him.

Soon after I heard the doorbell ring I went to see who it was I opened the door to see a man with black skin black hair and horns he was wearing a black suit and a red tie with black shoes "HOW MAY I HELP YOU" I said "I'm here for Lazarus and Damian Sanchez their my sons" he said at that time Damian walked to the door "Dad I don't wanna leave" he said looking up at his father "Can he stay here Mr Slender man?" He asked me "OF COURSE HE CAN HE IS YOUR FATHER AFTER ALL" I said welcoming him inside after sitting him down on the couch and having trendor design Zalgo's room in the meanwhile I started to prepare lunch I decided to make chocolate chip cookies and pb&j sandwiches, salads and orange juice after I finished preparing lunch the doorbell rang I walked over to answer it I opened the door and saw nothing but then out of nowhere there was a glitch in the air right in front of me|Who or what is this?