Peace and love on the planet earth

(Ignore the title, I couldn't think of one and got lazy so I decided to reference Steven universe cos why not 😂)
Mulan's POV:
I could clearly see the resemblance between moana and her brother. Not so much in looks but the shared a lot of the same personality traits. They were both lively and had a lot of determination. I could also see a clear difference in moana's happiness. Her overall mood has been lifted since she was reunited with Maui. I still had mixed feelings about the girl however. While she made Moana happy, I still wasn't sure whether she could be trusted. I was trying my best to act friendly towards her but I never let my guard down. Maui seemed to know what he was doing with the boat but was clueless as to where we were going. He called Moana over to him who seemed to ask him something in return. His answer seemed hesitated as if he was unsure but eventually he nodded. Moana smiled and turned to walk in my direction. "Mulan!"
"What is it moana?"
"Since you helped me find my brother, we are giving you our boat. I'm very sorry I hope you don't mind us going home first. But I feel we might slow you down if we come along too. We can give you all the food and supplies you need and you know enough about sailing to be able to go on your own."
I was taken aback by this gesture. This is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.
"Thank you! Thank you so much! This is amazing, I honestly can't thank you enough."
I saw Maui looking at me from the corner of his eye and smiling. I went over to him and thanked him as well. I was slightly nervous about going on my own as I had been so used to Moana's company. But in some way, it was a relief as I hadn't had a moment to myself in days. Not only that, but the last time I was on my own, I was not in a good place and my nerves had made me act unnaturally. I wasn't proud of that moment but at least now I had a chance to improve. Anyway, we had a long journey ahead of us so I had no reason to worry just yet. I stayed at the front of the boat with Maui, listening to him talking about the stars while Moana and Ocean lay on the floor of the back of the boat. They looked so happy together. I suddenly pictured them as Aurora and I. Laughing and pointing at the stars in a beautiful night sky. She used to love the stars. She never really got to see them much as she was asleep when they were out. That being said, she hadn't seen everything. She'd missed everything, but the stars especially. So every time I saw the stars, it would always remind me of her. Seeing the two girls together filled me with sadness and misery. Of course I was happy for them but I couldn't help but miss Aurora so much that my heart ached to think that those two should be us. I felt so lucky and unlucky at the same time. Lucky because I had met these wonderful people who had just gifted me their boat and unlucky for obvious reasons. Although I wasn't proud of my act of selfishness, I wouldn't change it at all. If I didn't run away, I wouldn't have come this far. The only problem I had now was how I was going to find Aurora. I imagined she would be near her home. I would start there and search all over her kingdom. I had no idea what I would do if I failed to find her there. I couldn't afford to think that far ahead however. I had to use this time to plan my journey across the sea and also across her home. I didn't have the right resources to make a map so I would have to remember everything on my own. As time passed by, I spent it memorising my route. Maui helped me as I would be clueless on my own. Maui is the type of guy who seems tough and slightly aggressive on the outside but is actually soft and caring once you get to know him. After what felt like hours of work, I finally felt ready to take on the world. My body relaxed under the dark sky and I felt myself falling into a relaxing slumber. For the first time in forever, I felt unstoppable.