minho • playing in the snow

the two of you were holding each others hands while walking side by side on the snow covered streets.

you had a hot pack in one hand and minho's hand in another, making sure that his hands were also warm a few times throughout your walk.

the two of you had decided to go on a walk because the snow had stopped falling.

obviously you were going to throw snow at him at some point. you both have extremely playful personalities.

you let go of his hand to make it seem like you were warming it up with your hot pack, but what you were really doing was falling behind on purpose so that you could create a ball of snow.

you threw the ball of snow at him.

it landed on his shirt collar so it ended up sliding down his back, causing him to shiver and make movements he did not want to make.

he twitched as the snow fell out from the bottom his untucked shirt.

minho: "y/n, i'm going to kill you!", he screamed while charging at you.

your first instinct was to run in the opposite direction.

this led to him chasing you whilst trying to make a snowball.

he was just getting started while you were gasping due to the lack of oxygen in your lungs.

you had eventually come to a stop only to start screaming from the cold feeling of minho throwing multiple snowballs at you, one actually ending up on your face.

laughter erupted from him which made you melt from how adorable it sounded.

you were supposed to be mad but instead you were cooing at the sound of his laugh.

him laughing could change your mood for the entire day.

you couldn't actually be mad at him since you started it.

minho jogged to get to where you were and pulled you into his embrace.

minho: "it's freezing. let's go home, baby", he said with laughter still in his voice.

y/n: "okay", you agreed with a giggle.

minho: "i wish you ran the other way. now we're even further from home than before and i feel too lazy to walk home," he said with a sigh.

y/n: "get over it", you said, rolling your eyes with a playful smile.

minho: "this is your fault. you better keep me warm", he said while pulling you close.

the two of you continued to play around in the snow whilst you made your back home.

once the two of you returned home, he shook like a puppy to get the snow of him.

unfortunately all of it landed on you.

you tackled him down to the floor and landed on top of him.

y/n: "i'm going to kill you", you whispered in his ear.

minho: "you can kill me after i get warm." he said standing up while holding you, making you wrap your legs around his torso.

y/n: "fine", you said sounding like a whiny five year old while rolling your eyes.

it finally snowed in london but it didn't stay because of the rain 😪😪