minho • when he cries during a fight

you and your boyfriend were in the middle of a heated fight.

minho: "Y/N DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO THIS IS OUR APARTMENT."

y/n: "WELL THEN IF IT'S OUR APARTMENT YOU SHOULD STOP BRINGING STRANGERS OVER!"

minho: "THEY'RE NOT STRANGERS, THEY'RE MY FRIENDS! CAN'T YOU JUST-"

y/n: "CAN'T YOU TELL HOW UNCOMFORTABLE I FEEL WITH THEM AROUND?! YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME OUT OF OUR ROOM BECAUSE THEY MIGHT 'CHECK ME OUT!'"

minho: "IF THAT'S THE ISSUE THEN I'LL LET YOU HANG OUT WITH US!"

y/n: "THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE! YOU DON'T EVEN MAKE TIME FOR ME ANYMORE AND YOU GUYS ALWAYS LEAVE SUCH A HUGE MESS FOR ME TO HAVE TO CLEAN UP! DON'T YOU SEE HOW TIRING THIS IS?"

minho: "YOU NEVER ASK ME FOR HELP SO HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW, Y/N?!"

y/n: "WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR 3 YEARS MINHO! I THOUGHT YOU'D AT LEAST BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND!"

minho: "i can't deal with this right now. i'm leaving", minho says while grabbing his keys and jacket.

y/n: "fine then. leave. i hate you. i don't want you here anyways."

minho stopped in his tracks. his heart shattered as he heard those words.

you immediately shook your head regretting the words that you let slip off of your tongue.

y/n: "m-minho listen."

you stopped talking as you saw tears come out of his eyes.

y/n: "no no no don't cry." you pleaded as you walked to him and wiped his tears off of his face.

y/n: "babe I didn't mean tha-"

minho: "well maybe you did y/n. i'm a bad boyfriend, and i don't understand you, and i make your life harder. maybe-"

y/n: "no minho, listen to me please. i didn't mean a single word. i love you so much and-"

he looked down and shut his eyes as he started to cry more.

you wrapped your arms around his neck and let him sob on your shoulder. he didn't hug you back, he just stood there crying.

y/n: "don't cry please. i didn't mean it. i was just stressed out. we've never had a fight like this and it just came out. minho, i'm sorry", you said as you kissed his head.

he finally wrapped his arms around your waist.

minho: "i'm sorry."

y/n: "you're not the one to blame", you said as you placed your hands on his face.

y/n: "you're the best boyfriend ever and i love you."

minho: "i love you more."