minho • uncling

y/n walked out of her shared bathroom to find her boyfriend talking with his friend chan on the phone in the hallway.

minho: "i mean i love her with my whole heart but always checking up on me and wanting hugs and cuddles all the time... i dunno man."

your heart sank as you heard those words. you tip toed back to your shared bedroom realising that the conversation might end soon.

after he finished his phone call, he snuggled into the bed. he tried to wrap his arms around your waist but you moved away pretending that you were itchy.

if he wanted you to be less clingy, you would do exactly that.

so far, an entire week had gone by and you hadn't so much even spoken a proper sentence to him. no hugs, kisses, cuddles and barely even eye contact.

he would always try to start up a conversation but you would only shrug or wave him off in an impolite way. he even tried to shower you with kisses which you usually loved but lately you would always move away.

you were currently sitting down and watching a movie in peace until you heard the sound of keys and a door open.

your boyfriend stood in front of you but you only spared a glance to mumble a "hi."

minho: "hey."

he sat down next to you but you just scooted away.

he sighed in defeat and got up to go to your shared bedroom.

after about 2-3 hours, you thought it would be a good time to go to sleep because you were starting to feel really tired.

as you stepped into the room, you went straight to the wardrobe to look for pyjamas to wear but you were struggling.

minho: " you can wear one of my shirts if you want."

although you were internally screaming, your response was a "no thanks."

after finding your pyjamas, you joined him in the sheets making sure to have a good distance and fell into a comfortable sleep.

it was around 2:30am and you could hear broken cries. you realised that it was minho with his head dipped into your hair and his arms wrapped tightly around your waist whilst your back was towards him.

he tried controlling his tears, however he didn't know that you were awake.

minho: "I have to hold you while your sleeping because when your awake you avoid me as best as you can. not being able to kiss you or touch you when I see you all day in front of me is the worst torture", minho says whilst crying. "i miss you."

you tried to turn around but his grip wouldn't let you.

minho: "please don't move. if you move now i'm scared i won't be able to hold you again." his statement shattered your heart.

y/n: "minho, i'm trying to face you."

after realising you were awake, he loosened his grip as you tried to turn around.

you could see his red, puffy eyes in the dark making you loose composure. tears soon started rolling down your cheeks.

you burried your face in his chest and said "i'm sorry."

minho: "why? why have you been ignoring me?"

y/n: " i heard you talking on the phone with chan about how clingy i was so i decided to give you some space", you concluded.

minho: "i was just stressed. work has been really hard on me lately and i said things i didn't mean."

you looked up so that you could cup his cheeks and wipe away his tears.

he gazed at you for a minute before asking

minho: "can i kiss you?"

you smiled with a nod.

without wasting any more time, he pressed his soft lips onto yours and poured the entire week's passion out of him.

you pulled away and said the words he had been longing to hear all week.

y/n: "i love you."