minho • when you accidentally kiss

you and your friends had planned meeting up at the movies, the group consisting of 2 other girls and 4 boys.

you were last to arrive meaning that you had missed at least 10-15 minutes of the movie.

as you walked in, you saw an empty seat that was next to one of your best friends, minho.

after you sat in your seat, you leaned towards minho and asked

y/n: "what did i miss?"

minho: "sis...", he looked at you with an 'are you serious?' look.

you looked at him with an expressionless face and asked

y/n: "what dude?"

minho: "whAt dudE?", he mocked you in a high pitched voice that sounded nothing like you.

you pushed his head away and faced the screen in front of you.

y/n: "you are so annoying."

minho: "yOu aRe sO AnNoYinG."

you have him a death glare and he just chuckled whilst putting his arm around your shoulders.

you both were really comfortable with each other since you had known one another since you were literally 3 years old.

hust then, a scene came up where the male lead was mocking the female lead and you wanted to joke about it with minho.

minho wanting to the same also turned around but you guys were at such a close distance that your lips touched.

as soon as the two of you could process what was going on, you both turned your heads away as fast as possible.

he removed his arm from off of your shoulders and both of you were covering your lips.

ninho: "oh my god."

there was an awkward tension between you two for the rest of the movie.

you kept scratching the back of your neck every once in a while and him doing the same thing.

the atmosphere was very uncomfortable and the two of you hadn't said anything since the 'kiss'.

the movie had ended and the two of you still hadn't said anything to each other.

chan: "i sense something fishy between these two", chan says as he points at the two of you.

y/n: "fishy?... n-no were fine."

minho: "y-yeah."

you saw your friend raise his eyebrows in suspicion of the both of you.

y/n: "anyway... you're dropping me home right?"

chan: "about that... i have work to do so i can't drop you home. i'm sorry", he said feeling bad.

you looked at your other friends and they told you that they also had other plans.

hyunjin: "don't you and minho always go home together? you should go with him."

y/n: "but...", you started trying to come up with an excuse. "okay fine. i'll go with him."

you took a few steps towards him and looked at his face that was currently zoned out after hearing hyunjin's words.

minho: "owwhhhh yeaaah. she can come with me."

chan: "are you guys sure you're okay?"

you both didn't hesitate to reply with a "yes" as fast as you could.

chan: "okay then. bye y/n, bye min", he said and left with the rest of your friends following behind him.

minho then started making his way to the parking lot with you following him behind slowly.

you both got into the car and he started driving. it was completely silent and extremely awkward between the two of you.

you glanced at him and he did the same but he immediately looked back at the road.

y/n: "listen-", you were cut off by him stopping the car in the middle of the road.

y/n: "wh-", he connected his lips with yours and started to move along with it.

you were shocked for a few seconds, but it didn't take long until you responded to his kiss.

he held the back of your head to make sure that you couldn't pull away and it soon started to become a hot make out session.

before you two could keep going, three cars started to honk at you making you both pull away.

y/n: "you should probably drive", you said while blushing hard.

he tilted his head and started driving to a route that didn't take you to your house.

y/n: "uh... minho, i think you have the wrong way."

minho: "don't act like you don't know where we're going. you know this is the route to my house", he says whilst smirking.