minho • when his friend is jealous of you

minho smiled while looking at himself in the mirror due to the happiness of getting to go out on a date with you after so long.

you both had jobs which made it hard to see each other meaning that you both could only communicate over short face time calls everyday.

he was trying to look as presentable as possible for you because he had reserved a table for two in an extremely fancy restaurant that has just opened a few minutes away from your apartment.

wonyoung
hey minho!☺

minho?

min?!

minho
yes, wonyoung?

wonyoung
oh hey!

are u free to hang out today?

minho
sorry, i can't today.

i actually have a date with y/n.

wonyoung

ah her, where are you
taking her anyway?

minho
there's this new restaurant
that opened up recently
which looks pretty good.

wonyoung
i heard the new toy story
movie came out.

wanna go and watch it
with me?

minho
umm... i just told you

i have a date.

thanks for the offer but...
no thanks.

wonyoung
ugh fine.

minho shoved his phone back into his pocket and got ready to leave so that he could meet you after what felt like years of longing to do so.

he picked you up from your apartment in his car and you both had a small chat as he drove you both to the restaurant.

as soon as you both arrived, you saw that your table had already been set up for you to both be able to sit down.

you both ordered your food after taking a seat and talked away for what what felt like seconds but was actually close to an hour.

you were both happy to be around each other after so long. that was until you were disturbed.

wonyoung: "hi! mind if i join you guys?" she asked while only looking at minho with a big grin on her face.

minho's face immediately dropped at the sound of her voice but a look of frustration was soon shown on his face afterwards.

minho: "actually, yes i do. i've already mentioned to you twice that I would be going on a date with y/n. we'll be leaving now actually." he spoke clearly frustrated which was confusing you even more.

he stood up and gestured for you to do the same so that he could walk with you.

as you both walked out, you heard the sound of heels stomping behind you.

WONYOUNG: "i just don't get it! what does she have that I don't?!", she blurted out.

minho: "she has my heart", minho said before walking off with you.

you smiled to yourself whilst recalling his words in your mind.

let's just say that's the last you heard of wonyoung.