minho • when you hide something from him

you entered your house after a tiring day of work and immediately went to your dining table to eat the dinner minho had made for you.

minho: "where were you?", your boyfriend asks as he joins you at the dining table.

y/n: "work", you simply responded while scratching your metal chopsticks against your plate.

minho: "i meant after that", he says looking directly into your eyes.

y/n: "here", you said before taking a bite of your steak.

minho: "really?", he asked with a little tone.

y/n: "what's your problem?", you asked starting to feel frustrated.

minho: what's my problem? i'm just asking about the whereabouts of my girlfriend", he says more than a little surprised about your sudden attitude. "i'm sorry for being so irrational." he says with sarcasm in his voice.

you averted your gaze to your meal and continued to take bites after bites of your food.

minho: "where were you?", he asks again.

y/n: "you don't trust me?", you asked.

minho: "what? i do trust you, is there something wrong with asking my girlfriend a simple question?", he replied.

y/n: "why do you care?", you blurted.

minho: "because i'm your fucking boyfriend!", he raised his voice a little. "and i wanna know", he says.

y/n: "that's none of your concern. you don't need to know."

he scoffed.

minho: "since when did you start being so secretive?"

you ignored his question and continued eating your meal.

minho: "hey, i'm talking to you", he says as you sigh in annoyance.

minho: "where did this attitude come from? you were just fine when you left this morning and when i called you this afternoon. why did you come home and start acting like this?", he asked.

you stay quiet and continued to type on your phone.

minho: "get off of your phone will you?"

you sighed and ignored him leaving him no choice but to snatch your phone away from you.

y/n: "MINHO!", you yelled trying to get it back.

he stopped you from doing so and started reading your texts that were displayed on the screen.

felix™

you:
he's going to break up with me.

felix™
what?

you:
i suck at hiding this. 😭

Felix™
then tell him, love.
he's a great guy. he'll understand.

you:
what if he doesn't want it?

Felix™
he wants it as much as you do.
i'm positive.

you:
are you sure? :(

felix™
he needs to know Y/N.
it's his baby in you.

you looked down knowing that he now knows about it.

you heard him place your phone down as he looked at you with concerned eyes.

minho: "you're pregnant?"

you remained silent for a bit before nodding.

y/n: "please don't get mad. i-"

he interrupted you by rushing to you and smashing his lips onto yours, you moving in sync with him.

little did you know, tears were rolling down his cheeks.

y/n: "why are you crying?", you asked between kisses.

minho: "why didn't you tell me sooner?", he asked still kissing you.

y/n: "you hate kids", you managed to say between rough kisses.

minho: "what?", he says, stopping all of his movements.

y/n: "you hate your baby cousins. remember when we had to babysit taehyun?"

minho: "i don't hate them babe. it's only that you pretend i don't exist when you're around them. and let's not start about how you refused to sleep with me so that you could accompany taehyun", he said frowning.

y/n: "yeah... sorry about that" you said while giggling.

his excitement took over him as he lifted you up and spun you around.

minho: "i still can't believe it. you and me? parents?", he asked making you laugh.

he placed you down and kissed you.

minho: "best day of my life. hands down."

y/n: "that's such a relief. i thought you were going to leave me."

minho: "and leave our 6 years behind just like that? no way!", he said reassuringly.

minho: "in fact...", he starts, "i planned on proposing to you this week, but the ring still isn't ready yet."

he kneels down.

minho: "will you grow old with me?", he asked as he took your hands in his.

you felt a tear roll down your cheek as you replied with a

y/n: "yes."

the two of you shared a sweet kiss as you felt more tears roll down your cheek.

y/n: "i love you so much you dork", you said hugging him.

minho: "i love you too", he says before leaning in for a kiss. "the both of you", he says while kissing your tummy softly, making you giggle.