minho • when he's stressed

it was a sunday which meant that it was your day off from work.

you had nothing to do so you spent your time at home whilst your boyfriend minho was practicing for a concert with his members.

minho was in one of the practice rooms monitoring his members dance performance.

he was going to make sure this show was perfect especially since he knew you were coming to watch.

he was very serious during this practice and for the first time ever, the members had seen him frustrated instead of his calm self.

chan: "hey minho. you don't seem like yourself. why don't you go home and rest while we keep practicing?",  chan asks.

minho nods his head whilst walking to where his belongings are and starts making his way out of the jyp building.

when he gets home, he sees you sitting on the sofa in your shared living room, so he walks towards you after putting his bag down and takes a seat next to you.

y/n: "hey. how was practice?", you ask while leaning your head on his shoulder.

minho: "it was okay. i'm just trying to make everything perfect but in the process i'm stressing myself out", he confessed while snuggling his face into your neck.

y/n: "please don't stress yourself out. you guys always perform well. this concert will be perfect", you say whilst you start to massage his shoulders.

minho lifted his head from your neck and gave you a peck.

minho: "you and your words always make everything better. what would i do without you?", he asks with his beautiful smile.

y/n: "i know something that will make you feel better", you say with a smirk.

minho: "what is it?"

you straddle his lap and place kisses all over his face.

his giggles were addictive.

when you finally stopped, he buried his face into your chest and calmed down his breathing after all that laughing at your cuteness.

the two of you spent your evening with cuddles and movies to help minho relax.

on the day of the concert, you were in the standing area of the concert which meant that you got to see stray kids up close.

you had been cheering on all of the members knowing that they had all worked hard for this concert.

once it was over, a staff member had guided you to the backstage area where you could go see minho and his members.

as soon as you saw them, you handed out compliments and minho couldn't help but grin at the way you talked about how much you had enjoyed watching their performances.

he was constantly concerned about the choreography especially since they had to rearrange it for eight people but the second you had told him that he did well, he believed you.

you were his personal stress reliever.