minho • hickey prank

minho: "what's that on your neck?", minho asks he averts his gaze to your neck in the middle of a very heated argument.

'finally, he noticed!', you said to yourself in your head. you felt relieved as you started to get your act together.

you had this makeup on you for the past hour and it was hot day. if he didn't notice soon, you would start sweating it off.

y/n: "what's on my neck?" you asked covering it with your hair, avoiding eye contact.

he hopped on the bed to get closer to you and pointed at your neck.

minho: "stop covering it up and let me see what it is", he said trying to get rid of the hair that was in the way.

y/n: "there is nothing", you said as you smacked away his hand and covered it again. "stop being so delusional."

minho: "i want to see what it is", he says while using one hand to hold both of your down so that he could prevent you from covering it.

y/n: "there is nothinggg." you removed your hands from his and scooted backwards.

he groans as he stands up from the bed.

minho: "you have 30 seconds. 30 damn seconds to tell me what that is or get the hell out of my place", he explains.

y/n: "whaat?" you continued to play dumb. "there's nothing for goodness sake."

minho: "if there was nothing then you'd let me see." he walks closer to you but you were fast enough to be able to place your hand in front of your face.

y/n: "you're scaring me. stop please." you pretended to plead making his face soften.

minho: "okay fine. i won't touch you, but please tell me what that is." he asked sounding desperate.

y/n: "i already told you it's nothingg." you said before hearing a grunt from him out of his frustration.

minho: "it's not 'nothing', it's a damn hickey!" his tone raised.

you pretended to be confused.

y/n: "what? then it's probably from you... i don't know."

minho: "oh please i've hardly even touched you this entire month."

y/n: "then it means it's not a hickey. it's probably a rash or something, i don't know!"

minho: "rashes don't look like that. come on, i just want you to be honest with me. who did that to you?", he asked sitting down at the edge of the bed, eagerly waiting for a response.

you avoided his gaze and kept quiet.

minho: "oh for fuck sakes."

he sighs as he stood up as started walking towards the door.

y/n: "wait, where are you going???!!"

he opens the door as he says

minho: "if i wasn't good enough for you, you could have just told me", he said slamming the door shut.

you frowned at his words before walking out of his room slowly.

you walked into the living room and saw him on the couch playing on his gaming console.

you walked over and sat beside him. scooting closer, you placed your chin upon his shoulder and stared at his side profile up close.

y/n: "hello." he didn't respond back. "babe." you mumbled again.

he then sighed before shrugging you off of his shoulders.

y/n: "i was just messing with you. it's all fake.

minho: "Hmmm is that so?"

you got up to grab a make-up remover wipe and gave it to him.

he's gave his attention fully to you and put down his controller.

he carefully glided the wipe over your smooth skin and saw all of it coming off onto the wipe.

as he saw the colour fade away, he chuckled and shook his head.

y/n: "see, it's fake. can i have my kiss now?"

minho: "you didn't even have to ask", he said as he pulled you into his lap and let out a sigh of relief.

he stared into your eyes, then your lips before tilting his head. You thought he was going in for a kiss but no shishter, you thought wrong.

he placed his hands on your waist and started tickling you and you were a squirming, giggling, crazy hot mess.

y/n: "MINHO STOP PLEASE", you pleaded while laughing.

minho: "you really thought you were getting out of this that easily?", he taunted as he continued to tickle you.

y/n: "I'M SORRYYYY."

you tried to get out of his grip, but he had a strong hold on you making sure that you couldn't leave.

minho was giggling seeing you suffer.

y/n: "minho pleaseeee."

minho: "kiss me." he demanded. you simply replied with a kiss.

minho: "lets go to sleep. it's late."

y/n: "sounds good."

the two of you spent the rest of the night cuddling while minho planned how to get you back for this in his head. 😏