minho • when he's sick and clingy

you woke up in the middle of the night because of how hot you were feeling.

minho, who was sleeping next to you, was latched onto your body making it almost impossible to get out of his grip.

you tried getting out but it only made his grip on you tighter.

you noticed that the heat was radiating from his body as you saw sweat drops from the side of his neck.

you eventually managed to get out of his grip and he woke up moaning about how you weren't cuddling with him.

you ignored him and sat up so that you could get a better view of him.

you noticed that his entire body was covered in sweat.

the room was dark but the red tinted on his face was very noticeable.

y/n: "minho, are you feeling okay?"

minho: "yeah, i'm fine."

y/n: "come here." you said as you leaned forward to feel his forehead.

you felt heat as soon as your skin made contact with his.

y/n: "minho, you're sick."

minho: "i'm fine, i swear."

y/n: "wait here, i'm going to grab you some medicine."

minho: "nooooo i'm fine. plus, your going to take too longggg and i feel colddddd."

y/n: "you're sweating and you say you feel cold. it doesn't sound like your okay. i'll be right back."

minho hugs the pillow that smells like you in replace of your absence.

minho: "BABEEEEEEEEE."

y/n: "i'm comingggg. stop being impatienttttt."

you filled up a glass of water and speed walked upstairs.

you gave him the pills and water and watched as he took them.

minho: "will you cuddle with me in bed please?"

y/n: "why, of course", you said before snuggling into bed with him.

y/n: "i didn't think you were one to be this clingy while you're in this state", you said with an eyebrow raised.

minho: "hey! i'm sick, so i'm allowed to be clingy."

you laughed at his words as the two of you fell asleep cuddling each other.