minho • when you fall asleep on his lap

it was a saturday night and you were getting ready to leave work so that you could go home to your boyfriend who was waiting for you. 

you walked to your car with thoughts about what you were going to eat once you got home since you skipped your lunch break so that you could continue working.

once you got home, the first thing minho did when he saw you was give you a kiss.

the second thing he did was flood you with questions.

minho: "how was work? did you eat your lunch? do you want me to run you a bath?", he asked clearly willing to let you do whatever you wanted after a long day of work.

y/n: "work was fine. i haven't eaten yet. and i definitely want you to run me a bath."

minho: "why didn't you eat your lunch?", minho asked clearly concerned.

y/n: "i wanted to finish my work so i could come home early."

minho: "while you take your bath, which i'll start running in a minute, i'll cook," he said knowing that you enjoy his food.

you nodded your head and walked into yours and minho's shared bedroom so that you could strip from your work clothes.

minho told you that your bath was ready, so you went to the bathroom and sank yourself into the warm, bubbly water.

you had finished drying your hair so you walked downstairs to find minho plating the food he had made for you.

the two of you sat in the living room and ate together.

after doing so, you decided to watch a movie but halfway through, because of how tired you were from work, you laid your head on his lap and closed your eyes whilst minho stroked your hair.

you fell asleep from the fatigue and minho didn't realise until the end of the movie because he himself was dozing off.

when he realised, he turned off the tv and picked you up bridal style, being careful not to wake you up so that he could take you to bed.

once he had reached your shared bedroom, he placed you under the covers and then laid next to you.

he buried his head into the crook of your neck and fell asleep with you.

the two of you cuddled in your slumber.