Chapter no 39

*Asalam o Alaikum dear readers 😊

*How are you all? ☺️

*New chapter is here enjoy! 😃

**Warning: This chapter contains some Abusive/18+ content read at your own risk, if find offensive please ignore**😃

_________________________________

São Paulo
Brazil,

Aqib POV.

I was leaving my meeting room. Then Suddenly I received a text. Firstly I thought It was from Abbiya, but it was from an unknown number. I opened that text with a click.

"Minal here. Mujhe yaqeen ha tumne abhi tak mera number save nahi kiya hoga😜"

I read Minal's text and she guessed right. I was spending more time with Abbiya. I just don't want to disturb her anymore. Asad was right. I should move on now. Abbiya is my better half and I should take care of her feelings, her emotions, and her the most, and she should be my priority.

Abbiya is my responsibility but I also couldn't Ignore Minal she had gone through so much, she has no relation left and she needed us the most right now. We cannot leave her at the mercy of this cruel planet.

"Sahi guess kiya ha. Lo ab kar leta hn😜"  Taking a deep breath I replied her.

"Abhi mil sakte hn?" She asked.

"Han office ka address send kar deta hn. Ajao" I replied.

"Uski zaroorat nahi ha Aqib. Tum bhool rahe ho tumhare peeche dar dar ki khaak chani ha tumhare har thikane ka pata ha mujhe😏 khair mein pohanch rahi hn bas" she replied.

"Thik ha Ajao". I simply replied, I was feeling strange. I entered my office and threw myself on my revolving chair, I dipped into my thoughts.

A knock at my office door broke the chain of my thoughts. I know who will be there.

"Ajayein Miss Minal" I said and she entered with a smile.

"To sahi samjhi mein, meri ahat bhi pehchan li tumne" She said with a smile. She was looking so fresh, wearing a plain sky blue Kurti and jeans and a black colour scarf was wrapped around her neck.

"Tum ne Apne ane ki khabar khud hi to di thi, or is waqt tak tumhe hi hona chahiye tha yaha" I replied with my smile.

"Or bhi to koi hoskta tha" she said and  I said to her to sit down with the gesture of my hand. She sat on the chair.

"Ziyada tar is waqt koi bhi nahi ata, bajaye iske k koi hangami soorat e haal ho" I replied with a smile.

"Yani mera ana aik hangami soorat e haal se kam nahi" She said with a smile and I laughed.

"Ye to tum hi bata sakti ho . Khair kaise ana hua" I said and meanwhile I asked my Office boy through intercom to bring Two cups of coffee.

"Han chaar hafte hogaye thay tumhara koi ata pata hi nahi tha to socha aap ne to ki nahi, hum hi apki khairiat maloom karlein" She said.

"Han bas Ghar or office mein busy tha bohat isliye time hi nahi Mila, Mom Dad bhi Canada hn to Abbiya or mujhpe thori ziyada responsibilities hn. Dad ka cafe bhi daikhna hota ha, waha k staff pe bhi check and balance rakhna hota ha, yaha office mein bhi bohat kam hote hn or ghar par bhi time Dena hota ha" I replied.