Chapter no 33

*Asalam o Alaikum dear readers 😁

*How are you all?😅

*New chapter is here. Enjoy!😍

_______________________________

São Paulo,
Brazil

Aqib POV.

I opened the door of the room. It was dark in the room. I quickly went inside the bathroom took a quick relaxing shower and changed myself into trousers and a t-shirt.

I sat beside her and looked at her angelic face. My heart ached. The pain was evident on her face.

Meri Waja se kitna saha ha apne or seh bhi rahi hn.

I move close to her. She suddenly changed her side. Her back was to me. Her beautiful long hair were spread on the pillow. I slowly snake my arm around her and hide my face in her shoulder blade. Her sweet floral scent was taking away my senses.

Abbiya POV.

First of all, I thought I was in the state of dream. Then realization hits me. He was close to me. My heartbeat skips. A wave of electric shock ran through my body. His arm was around my waist and his face was buried on my shoulder blade sending chills to my spine. I didn't utter a single word.

"Uth gyin? Apne nashta kiu nahi kiya?" Pain was evident in his tone. I couldn't see his facial expressions but I know that he is broken, he is going through Hell.  He didn't move an inch. 

I placed my hand on his wrist.

"Bas subah walk ki waja se thak gayi bhook bhi nahi lag rahi thi isliye Socha pehle thora araam kar ln" I replied. He chuckled. He softly grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his face.

"Ap pr jhoot bilkul b suit nahi karta Mrs. Abbiya Aqib!" He said directly looking into my eyes. I stole my gaze he moved back and sat on the other side of the bed adjusting his pillow against the crown of the bed. Suddenly We heard a knock at the door.

Mujhe pata ha aik toofan chal raha ha apke dil o dimag mein. Aap Sirf meri khatir istarha hans hans k baat kar rahe hn mujhse... Apki ankhein kitni udaas hn aaj. Or apki hansi? Mein bhala apki hansi k peeche gham nahi pehchan sakti kiya?

A strange restlessness and uneasiness had surrounded me today.

"sim, entre"
"Yes come in" Aqib said and Mrs. Juliana entered the room with a Food trolley.

"Obrigado Senhora Juliana"
"Thank you Mrs. Juliana" Aqib said and passing us a Smile she left. Aqib stood up and Adjust the trolley near the couch.

"Chalein fresh ho k nashta kar lein thanda hojaye ga or mujhe b bht bhook lagi ha" Aqib said. I was looking at him absentmindedly.

"Mein to pehle hi kehta hn" He said.

"Kiya?" His voice brought me back to earth.

"K mein apko bohat handsome lagta hn isliye ap ghorti rehti hn mujhe" He replied with a smirk and I smiled faintly.