Chapter no 54

*Asalam o Alaikum dear readers 😊

*How are you all? Finally I am back!!!!! Thank you so much for your valuable comments and your love❤️☺️

*New chapter is here enjoy! 😃

_________________________________

o Paulo,
Brazil.

Abbiya POV.

It was 7 am in morning and I didn't sleep for a second. I spend the whole night in the backyard of the house crying about my lost things..... My love, My dignity, my self-respect, my self-esteem.....and many other things.... Especially The old Abbiya. This is not me the shattered one, the lost ones, the broken one.

The sun was happily spreading its sunshine to the Earth, but it wasn't the same bright day which was used to be. My whole body was stiff and numb I tried to move a bit so that blood circulate to each part of the body. My whole body trembled. I feel pain in each inch of the body.

It took me good 15 minutes to make myself able to move because I was sitting in the same posture on the ground for 5 hours, I felt stiff and numb. I tried to stand up but fall to the ground finally I stood up and take deep breaths. With the support of the wall I slowly moved inside and suddenly I heard Aqib's voice. He was in the living room talking on the phone. I could see him but he can't see me. He never saw me. I was a side role in his life or invisible person may be.

"Han Minal araha hun mein, bus nikal raha hn nashta sath hi krein ge" he was talking to my Raqeeb on the phone.

Ab to khullam khulla warrant mil gaya ha Apko Aqib!

My tears were dried now also I don't want to cry over my loss. It was all my decision to leave my own place and Let Minal do whatever she want. But the reason for my tears was Aqib. I never expected such cold behavior from his side.

I moved towards the room and unconsciously I entered the Dressing room. With a swift motion, I took out the Briefcase and start packing my clothes and belongings. I wasn't leaving This house now but I was preparing myself, It was a reminder that this house, its belongings, His room, and He don't belong to me.

After packing my stuff I entered the balcony. A fresh breeze touched my face gently. I closed my eyes and feel that cold wind. I was empty inside. The thing I will miss the most after leaving this place will be this Balcony.

Oh, really Abbiya? Really?

No....

Koi bhi kabhi bhi ye samajh nahi saka k hum insan sari duniya se jeet bhi jayein to Apni muhabbat se kiu haar jate hn? Faqat jazba humari sari umar ki haar.... Maat or banda tamam!

Shayad mein aise ghar reh k soch soch k pagal hojau gi ... Abbiya Himmat karo... Mera khiyal se mujhe kuch dairr bahar se ho ana chahiye hoskta ha phir mein Acha mehsoos kru.