Chapter no 19

* Asalam o Alaikum everyone!👋

* How are you all? How was your Eid?🙊😃

* So new chapter is here! Enjoy!

__________________________________

Brazil,
São Paulo,

Abbiya POV.

We all arrived to a beautiful restaurant. Khalu and Khala entered in the restaurant. I saw Arzu and his In-laws family from outside the restaurant from the glass window and I was surprised. Khalu and Khala were meeting them I looked at Aqib in utter surprise.

"Meri research k mutabiq Aapne Koi birthday dinner wagera pe bhi pabandi ni lagayi or Apko to Apni birthdays pe Apni friends se milna acha lgta ha kaafi or Family gatherings to waisey hi pasand hn Aapko" He was teasing me. Like He is reading me 'An Essay on Abbiya!'

"Aqib!" I said smiling and he laughed.

"Acha Ajayein Andar sab intizar kar rahe hn" He said and Smile. I went inside and I was pleasantly surprised to see Asad bhai’s family too.

After meet and greet sessions I sit in the middle of Aqib and Arzu. The atmosphere was pleasant and everyone was Chit chatting. All the elders were sitting on the left side of the table whereas we all were sitting on the right side of the table. there was a beautiful lawn beside our Table. I hold Rehman in my arms and make him sit on my lap. He fisted the corner of my hijab and start playing with it. I laughed at his cuteness. Aqib touched his cheeks and he giggled.

"Bhabhi" Asad bhai called me. He was sitting in front of me.

"Ye Bhuddhi rooh wale  Bhai sahab tang to nahi karte ziyada?" He asked and I laughed.

"Nahi karte." I said and smile.

"Mein Bhuddhi rooh hn? Tum extra shokey ho" Aqib said and We laughed.

Soon the dinner was served. After the wonderful dinner Coffee was served. Me and Arzu, holding our cups we went towards the lawn.

"Arzu mujhe pakra do Rehman ko" Sohail bhai said and she handed him Rehman and we both left.

"Abbiya tum khush ho?" Arzu asked. We both were walking and enjoying our coffee.

"Han khush hn" I replied honestly.

"Masha Allah lag bhi raha ha... Madam itne arse se Mosoof ki muhabbat mein giraftar rahi hn... Muhabbat karne walo'n k dil thori badaltey hn" She said smiling and My smile fainted but thankfully she didn't notice.

Mein waqei khush hn Aqibsath....... Magar kiya Aqib kabhi muhabbat krein ge mujhse?

"Abbiya tumhe pata ha mein kitni khush hn tumhare yaha ajane se" Arzu said and I tried to brush all the negativity from my mind. Not every human being gets anything perfect.

"Han pata ha Bohat miss kartey they hum tumhe or finally mein bhi agyi idhr magar Kiran ki bohat yad ati ha." I said really I miss her so much.

"Han yar uske bagair maza nahi ata na... Waisey yar ye Asad bhai achey khasey gentleman hn or Doctor bhi hn iske ilawa hans mukh bhi hn Kiran or inki jori achi lagti" Arzu said

"Han Yar Asad bhai achey hn har lehaz se magar Kiran ko pata nahi inse khas chirr ha" I said.

"Tumhari shadi pe daikh liya tha" She said and we both laugh.