Chapter no 34

*Asalam o Alaikum dear readers 😁

*How are you all?😅

*New chapter is here. Enjoy!😍

____________________________________

São Paulo,
Brazil

Asad POV.

I was sitting in my cabin. My duty hours were finished. I was tired but I have to read some research papers and make a conclusion So I was reading them on my laptop. 

Yar ye kiya surgeon ustaad mila ha!  lagta ha Dr. Carlos Issi saal meri PhD bhi kre wa dein ge.

Suddenly My phone beeped. I ignored. It again beeped. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. It was a text from My classmate. Well, I replied to him. I was about to put my phone but I halted in midway.

I opened my gallery and with a few clicks my phone was showing Her angelic face. She was smiling and slightly lifting her lehnga with her delicate hand and with the other hand she was holding flower basket. Her hair strands were intertwined with her jhumkas and some were carelessly dangling on her face. It was a random click. I still remembered When The photographer sends me the wedding photos of Aqib and Abbiya Bhabhi. I couldn't resist myself to save this photo of hers on my phone.

I tried to delete her photo but I can't. I know it's a very bad thing to save someone's photo in your phone without their consent but......

Ishq ha.... Jisko chaha jaye, Koi aik nishani to honi chahiye uski. Aisa lagta meri puri kainaat ha is tasweer mein. Kitna ajeeb asool ha na apni muhabbat k liye kitna kuch sehna parta ha.

Apka chainn, araam, sakoon sab khatam hojata ha. Azmaish taqdeer me likh di jati ha. Aik azab-e-musalsal se guzar rahe hote ho Aap. Apke andar aik musalsal dehkti hui Aag apko jala rahi hoti ha. Lekin apka Mehnoob in sab se na-aashna hota ha....Aik tarfa muhabbat slow poisoning hi to hoti ha... Aik tarafa muhabbat Azaab se kam to nahi hoti... La-Ilaaj marz, Us cheez k peeche bhag raha hota ha insaan jo la hasil hota ha. La hasil k peeche bhaag bhaag kr paun zakhmi hojate hn lekin Ishq karne walo ka safar khatam nahi hota.

The truth is that I just can't forget her. I took a deep breath and smiled painfully and kept my phone back on the table. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Sim entre"
"Yes, enter." I said and Ward boy entered.

"senhor uma garota quer conhecê-lo"
"Sir a girl wants to meet you" he said.

"Mas o horário de visitas acabouExiste alguma emergência?  Eu vou verificar."
"But visiting hours are over. Is there an emergency?  I will check." I replied.

"não senhor, ela não é uma paciente.  ela quer te conhecer"
"No sir, she is not a patient. she just wants to meet you" He said and I was confused.