Chapter no 14

*Asalam o Alaikum dear readers 😊

*How are you all? ☺️

*New chapter is here enjoy! 😃

_________________________________

Abbiya POV.

We both were waiting in CIP lounge at airport. Actually I didn't sleep well last night. I felt sleepy on the couches. I looked at Aqib he was busy in his phone giving some instructions to someone in English and Portuguese might be related to his business.

"I am sorry Abbiya. Mein yaha tha isliye bohat ziyada meetings pilled up hogyi hn bs unhi ko reschedule krwana ha isliye Phone pe Apne secretary ko sari instructions deraha hn takey mere wapis Janey k badd ziyada burden na ho" He explained with a smile.

"Koi baat nahi ye dealing bhi zaroori hain. I don't mind." I said and passed him a assuring smile. Meanwhile his phone rang again and he got busy in his phone again.

I closed my eyes and placed my head on the back of couch.

"Its time to leave plane me so jaye ga" Aqib shook my shoulder gently finally we got on the plane and I was sitting beside window seat.

No sign of sleep in my eyes till the plane took off. I could see my city from the sky and a tear left the corner of my eye. I am going to miss everything, my homeland, my city and my people. This is the biggest change in my life.

"Ab aap rest kr sakti hn kafi lambi flight ha" Aqib said and I wiped out my tear before he could notice. I placed my head on the seat and dipped into sleep.

Asad POV.

I Parked my car in the parking area of a park and started walking slowly. I wanted to distract my mind so I went to Park to take some fresh air. I sat on the bench. My heart was still burning and may be it will be burning forever. It was my last attempt to find any emotion on her face about me so I asked her about her wedding invitation. But my guess was absolutely right. She don't feel anything for me.

Ye zaroori nahi hota k jis cheez ki  khuwahish karli jaye wo Aap ki jholi  mein daal di jaye....

I was trying to digest the reality. Aqib was right. Things are not that simple as I was telling Aqib. But I was right too I don't want to put me or Kiran in any awkward situation.

Well I hope everything will be fine when I move back to Brazil....or maybe not. Well I have to managed now! I stood up put my headphones on and started running on the track.

"So Faizan wants to dedicate this song to someone who broke his heart" The RJ was saying on the radio.

Roz hazaro'n dil toot'tey honge...kuch 
logo k dil torey jatey honge or kuch to mere jaisey honge jo khud hi apni  muhabbat ka gala ghont detey hn......shayad

"So guys Here is the song!" The VJ said.

I too want to listen that song. Soon the Song Started and I quickly guessed Which song it was. It was "Someone You Loved" by "Lewis Capaldi" and a painful smile crept on my face. Back in my Internship days in a Hospital in Brazil, one of my friend broke up with his girlfriend and the whole staff used to tease him with this song.

What goes came around. I wasn't familiar with any such kind of pain back then my friend was suffering from so I couldn't know his pain.... but now?