Chapter no 10

*Asalam o Alaikum guys! ☺️

*How are you all?♥️

*So another update is here!!🙈Enjoy!!!!!

__________________________________

Aqib POV

I adjusted myself on couch, after taking a relaxing shower and changed myself into casual dress. She was sleeping peacefully while I was staring at her. I never saw her without hijab.

Her both delicate hands were under her cheeks. I could see the beautiful diamond ring in her wedding finger, which I gifted her last night.  Her long hair were scattered on the pillow and some strands were carelessly on her face. Indeed she was beautiful.

How can I stop feeling guilt which has stuck my body like a parasite since my Nikkah? I still didn't tell Abbiya about anything because I don't want to spoil her biggest day.

"You damn coward You Don't want to spoil her wedding, you're Ok with that but What will happen next? Have you think about that? Your revelation can spoil her whole life! Are you Ok with that?"

Ab ye zameer bhi lanatein deraha ha... lagta ha khuwar hi hota rahu ga sari umar. Pehle dil k hatho'n khuwar hua tha ab ye buzdilli le doobey gi. Sahi kehta ha Asad.

I was dipped in my thoughts when her eyes squinted and finally they were opened. She sat on the bed hurriedly looking worried.

" Kiya hua?" I asked her.

"Mein kafi time soti rahi hn Late hogya ha bohat" she replied and tied her hair with a clature, took her dupatta, placed on her shoulder and moved towards the cupboard.

" Abhi to 8 bajj rahein hn Abbiya aap late ni ho apko thori dair or sojana chahiye tha Aap kafi thaki hongi. " I replied.

" Oh! Shukar ha mein late nahi hn." She said while selecting the dress for herself. I laughed and she looked at me.

"Aapko itni subah subah kahin jana ha?" I asked her.

"Nahi..wo me ye nahi chahti k Aaj pehle din hi late soti rahu" she replied innocently and again digged in the cupboard and I laughed.

"Koi baat ni Abbiya Mom Dad ya mein koi bhi wo typical In laws nahi hn jo apke late uthne pe bura manayein ge. Balkey humein bura lage ga agr aap apni neend k sath compromise karein gi. Atleast mein to kbhi bhi ni karskta apni neend k sath compromise." I replied and smiled she mirrored too and nodded.

" Well Aap uth gyin hn to Coffee mangwau apke liye? Balkey me mangwa leta hn mene suna ha larkiya apni shadi wale din bhook hartal krti hn." I joked and she laughed. She was looking beautiful. Her eyes were sparkling and smiling along with her. I felt even more guilt when I saw her all smiling and laughing.

"Ab aisa bhi nahi ha" she replied and I smiled.

" Aap fresh hojayein me Shakira chachi ko coffee ka keh k ata hn. Sab soyein hue hn or abhi nashtey me b bohat time ha" I said and left.

Abbiya POV

I took a relaxing shower and changed myself into Magenta coloured chiffon frock with light embroidery on neck and sleeves a long with chooridaar. I saw my reflection in the mirror. This was a new Abbiya. I was on seventh sky today.

Mujhe Aaj Ehsas hua ha k Muhabbat ka jazba kitna taqat wala hota ha. Ye jazba lamho mein apki duniya badal deta ha , apko badal deta ha. Sahi kehte hn log Muhabbat wo jazba ha jo "Mein" ko "Sirf Tu" se badal deta ha... Muhabbat to humein apna bhi kab rehne deti ha?....