Chapter no 23

*Asalam o Alaikum dear readers 😊

*How are you all? ☺️

*New chapter is here enjoy! 😃

_________________________________

Brazil,
São Paulo

Author POV.

"Zara tasweer se tu nikal k samney aa hmmmm hmmmm" she was singing looking at the picture on the wall of her room. She stood in front of the picture and saw directly in the eyes of the person in the picture.

"Kitna intizar karwao ge mujhe? Kitna tarpao ge mujhe?" Her facial expressions were completely changed.

"Aik bar bas aik bar mil jao phir daikhna kabhi khud se door nahi hone du gi" She smirked.

"Tumhari yehi muskurahat to le doobi ha mujhe" She was continuously talking to the picture. She was lost in thoughts.

Kiran POV.

It was a long and tiring flight. We all were going towards Arrivals. I was hell tired and sleepy too. We all were staying four days at Abbiya's Place and three days at Arzu's place. Arzu, Sohail bhai, Abbiya and Her Father in law was waiting for us.

I hug them both. Finally, I met my Best friends after so long. I was so much happy. After the meeting and greeting session, My family left for Abbiya's house. Me Abbiya and Fawad were in the same car and Mama and Papa both were in another car with Abbiya's father in law.

The car entered that beautiful mansion. The car stopped at the driveway. The driver opened the door. Abbiya's Khala was waiting for us with a warm smile. The mansion was very Beautiful. Khalu instructed one of his guard to keep all our luggage inside the guest room.

We all entered the living room. I love the way Abbiya's Khala and Khalu welcomed us. The interior of the house was heavenly beautiful. Soon Abbiya brings soft drinks for us.

"Aap log fresh ho key Ajayein tab tak mein dinner lagwa deti hn. Aqib bhi bas aney wala hoga." Abbiya's Khala said and instructed a helper to take us to the guest rooms.

"Abbiya beta tum bhi chali jao sath or daikho kisi cheez k zaroorat to nahi" Abbiya's Khala said with a smile.

"Jee... Ajayein Aap log" She said and we moved towards the backside of the house, The helper opened the main door. We all entered inside. At first, I thought It was one huge room but there were two beautiful interconnecting Rooms with beautiful interior. Whoever builds and design this mansion, has an Amazing taste.

"Ye App logo k rooms hn or wo wahan dressing room or bathroom ha" She was telling us. The helper opened the dressing rooms and left.

There was one Master bed and a beautiful dressing room along with a bathroom in each room. There was a huge interconnecting wooden Slide door which connects both room.

There was also a large glass window that opened in the backyard of the house.

"Aap logo ko kisi or cheez ki zaroorat ho to please bata dijiye ga" Abbiya said with a smile.

"Zaroor" Papa said and Pat her head.

"Ap log fresh hojayein Phir dinner ka time horaha ha" she said.

"Ok hum atey hn" I said and she left.

We all were tired but Hungry too. We all freshen ourselves. Papa was talking to someone on the Phone. Mama and I were unpacking our luggage. Meanwhile, Fawad was adjusting himself on the bed. I rolled my eyes. Once he falls asleep, it's very difficult to wake him up and I can't stay here hungry and waking him up.