Chapter no 16

*Asalam o Alaikum guys! ☺️

*How are you all?♥️

*So another update is here!!🙈Enjoy!!!!!

__________________________________

Pakistan,

Lahore

Kiran POV.

Mom and Dad were not at home they both went to Mamu's place. I don't feel like going so I stayed at home with Fawad, his exams were going to start and I had to teach him.

After giving him work I went to my room and adjusted myself on my bed. I was mentally tired, even I didn't have much work in college today but still I don't know what exactly was going on in my life. I don't want to think about him but still I was thinking.

Meri taraf se dafa hoye jaha marzi, Allah kre darwazey me ungali ajaye uski phir maza ayega mujhe...

"Ughhhhhhhhh" I was on the verge of crying. I want some fresh air so I moved outside my room.

Rangeen hai tu rango'n se bhi ziyada
Shokh lagti ho reh ke bhi saada
Le jayenge tujh ko utha ke
Tere bina laage na mora jiya

Rangeen hai tu rango'n se bhi ziyada
Shokh lagti ho reh ke bhi saada
Le jayenge tujh ko utha ke
Tere bina laage na mora jiya

Rangeen hai tu rango'n se bhi ziada
Shokh lagti ho rah ke bhi saada
Hansti hai to aankhon se masti hai chalakhti-

"Hain??" I was passing by Fawad's room and My eardrums were almost ruptured.

This song was playing on Loudspeakers. Anger built in me. The door was partially closed. I knocked at the door with a thud and entered in his room. The room was no more a room. It was looking worse than zoo. He was jumping on the bed holding his guitar. When he looked at me, he halted in his place as if he had seen the angel of death. I turned off his computer and unplugged those loudspeakers.

"Ye kiya toofan-e-badtameezi aya hua hai yaha? Ye papers ki tyari horae hai hena?" I asked him angrily.

"Aap to soney gyin thi?" He replied. My arrival was unexpected.

"Mein tumhe batau? Mein kaha gayi thi?" I shot him glares. He put back his guitar to the table.

"Chup kr k parhayi karo jo test mene tumhara kal lena tha wo aaj lon gi." I dropped a bomb on him and he got shocked. Before he could say anything I left his room giving him last warning.

The weather was pleasant today. I sat on the cold grass of the lawn. I smiled looking at the flowers. I love flowers so much. Cold breeze was hitting my face. I could see the black clouds in the sky.