Niam adopting three cute boys. (One Direction boyxboy)

This is my first story at Wattpad. I'm officially dutch so there can be some grammatical faults. 

Okay, here's a short introduction.

Niall and Liam are two years happily married. At the day t\where the story begin, they''re going to an orphanage to adopt a child.

Niall p.o.v.
''Niall, are you still coming?'' Liam screamed upstairs. "You don't have much patience do you?'' I said back when he walked downstairs. ''I'm sorry babe'' Liam apologized.''I'm jut so excited.'' Liam took the keys from the kitchen table and ran to the car. I slowly followed him and get in the passenger's seat. Liam closed his door and immediately started to drive to the orphanage. '''Liam slow down. They're not going to leave or something'' I said putting a hand on his thigh. Liam didn't listen at all to the words I said. He only drove further and faster than he ever did. When we finally arrived at the orphanage he almost jumped out of the car and ran into the building. I stepped out of the car and followed him. ''Liam, please wait for me!'' I almost screamed to him. He finally stopped and waited for me. When I stood next to him he snaked his arm around my waist and put a kiss on my forehead. ''Let's go'' I whispered in his ear. He took a deep breath and walked in the building. A woman in her late twenty's directly start to talk to us. ''Hello, you must be Mr and Mr Payne-Horan.'' she said. ''Yes, nice to meet you'' Liam said shaking the woman's hand. ''Please follow me to the children.'' She walked to a big room where kids of all ages were playing. My eyes immediately fell on a curly haired boy who was playing alone with some cars. ''You can talk to the children if you want. Please be careful some have a terrible past.'' The woman said before walking away. I walked to the curly haired boy and poked him on his shoulder. I saw him shaking a little bit, but he slowly turned around. He looked at me with his big green eyes. ''Hello, I'm Niall. What's your name?'' I asked. ''H-Harry'' he said with tears in his eyes. ''You don't have to cry. I'm not going to hurt you'' I said. I sat next to him and pulled an arm around him. ''R-Really?'' He asked still scared. ''Really'' I said to him. He cuddled into my lap. I stroke his curls. ''How old are you anyway?'' I asked him. he held up two of his little fingers. I picked him up and carried him to Liam. Liam had already found two boys. ''Look Harry. This is Liam.'' Harry pushed his head in my chest. ''I stroke his curls. ''It's okay Harry. He's not going to hurt you either.'' I said to him. I turned to Liam. ''Who do you got there?'' I asked. ''This is Zayn'' He said pointing at a four year old, dark haired boy. ''And this is Louis"' he said pointing at a sax year old boy with a stripes shirt on.

So this is the first chapter. I hope you liked it. I'm not sure when I'm going to update again.