Chapter Six

Niall's p.o.v.

Zayn had just trow all his food up. We forgot to give him a bin or bag or something. Everything was on the blankets. ''Ow no'' I said. ''Babe, could you take care of Zayn while I change the sheets?'' I asked to Liam. ''Sure'' He picked up Zayn and dragged him to another chair. Zayn was on Liam's lap rocking back and forth. Liam softly sang into Zayn's ear. I picked up the sheets and dragged them to the washing machine. 

About an hour later Zayn was on the couch with clean sheets and a bin. ''Ooh fuck'' I said. Liam looked at me. ''What's wrong honey?'' Liam asked, kissing my cheek. ''Louis and Harry are still in the playroom.''  I run to the playroom and burst in. I sighed when I saw them peaceful play. Only Harry had a bit worried look. I walked towards him and lifted him up.

''Hey dear, are you okay?'' I asked. He immediately started to cry. ''Shh don't cry. I'm here now'' I said while I stroked his curls. ''I-I thought you left us.'' He said. ''We would never do that.'' Louis came to us and hugged my leg. I picked him up and carried both boys to the living room.

Liam took over Louis so I could sit down in the rocking chair with Harry. I began to sing in his ear. Liam did the same to Louis. 

Half an hour later they were both asleep so we carried them to bed. It was already 10 in the evening so we decided to go to bed as well. We first carried Zayn upstairs. I knew from the beginning it was going to be a restless night.

Sorry it was so short but it's because off what I said earlier at this page.