Chapter Five.

I realise now that I haven't done a Zayn p.o.v. yet. I think that is the hardest to do so sorry. Here is a Liam p.o.v.

Like I said Liam p.o.v.

I woke up by hearing a toddlers voice whisper something. It took me a while to discover it was Louis' voice. If I was right i heard it coming from Harry's room. It was the room next to us. I looked at Niall but he was so deep in sleep I let him sleep. I slipped out of bed and walked towards the sound. I was about to open the door when I heard some thumping. I waited for a moment and opened the door while I said ''Louis? Are you in there?''

I walked into the room to see the two boys in bed next to each other, hands intwined. I pulled the blanket over them so they wouldn't be cold during the night. 

I walked back to the room finding Niall still sleeping. I hopped into the bed and fell into a deep sleep. 

Around an hour later I woke up again. Zayn poked my cheek. ''Zayn, let me sleep.'' I said. ''Daddy please. I don't feel well. I just trow all my chicken up in the toilet'' He said, while he almost cried. I pulled him on my lap and rocked him back and forth. 

That morning i woke up with a tiny ball of human in my arms. I opened my eyes to see it was Zayn. He was all white and warm. I dragged him to the couch downstairs and pulled a blanket over him.        ''Niall'' I screamed upstairs. ''Could you please make some soup? Zayn is sick.'' I didn't realise that I was screaming until Harry and Louis came down. Harry was crying. Louis rushed to me. ''Daddy, Harry think you are angry with him''

'OMG This is not the right moment.' I thought. Niall came down with a sleepy head. ''Niall please make some soup. Zayn is sick.'' Niall slowly walked to the kitchen.

I pulled Harry on my lap. ''Harry, I wasn't angry. i'm just tired and Zayn is sick so we have to take care of him.'' I said. He nodded while he rested his head on my chest. ''Louis come follow me please'' i said while I took Harry to the play room. "Louis will you make sure that you and Harry play while Niall and I take care off Zayn?'' I asked. ''Yes Daddy. I'm a big boy and so is Harry.''

I walked to the kitchen and gave Niall a kiss on his cheek. He was making a little pan of chicken soup. I put an arm around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. ''I love you'' I whispered.'' I love you too'' Niall said. He turned around and gave me a kiss on my lips. I kissed back until I heard a small voice. "Daddy help please.''

OOOOOh bad bad me. I just stopped at a cliffhanger.