Chapter Thirteen.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE. I just wanted to say that everytime you have an idea about what could happen in the story, you could place a comment. I read ALL the comments. Please say something because sometimes I really am out of inspiration. 

Liam's p.o.v.

We drove like crazy to the police station. Like if every second would cost us a million pounds. When we were there we had to wait 10 minutes until we could come in.

Niall was shaking cause he hadn't much patient. When we walked in there we saw two people sitting on chairs with handcuffs.

Harry immediately gripped me tighter. ''Sorry sir, but may I ask who these people are?'' I asked as politely as possible. I actually already knew it were Harry's parents.

When they saw us, the man tried to stand up but a police officer stopped him. 

''This are Harry's biological parents. And I think you should be Liam Malik-Payne?'' A police officer said.

I nodded. I saw that Niall hold Zayn and Louis very tight. 

I looked at the two people. They looked back. The woman formed a sentence with her mouth. ''He's ours.''

I took Harry tighter. The police officer took the two humans away. 

The other police officer turned to us. ''I want to talk to you''

An thick hour later we walked away. We silently drove home. Harry's biological parent should be in prison for about 5 years. So until then we didn't have to worry. I was really happy but I was still processing. When we came home We all went to bed. We didn't even had dinner yet and it was only 7 o'clock. 

I woke up by someone jumping on our bed. It was Louis. ''Daddy, Daddy wake up. I want to do something fun today! Please can we?'' I looked at the alarm clock. it was 9 o'clock. A good time to leave bed. I kissed Niall awake. ''Wake up babe'' I whispered in his ear. ''I'll make you breakfast''

Sorry i stop here because my mom want me to play the piano. ByeBye