Chapter Nine.

SO I WROTE THIS ON MY IPOD AND THATS WHY THIS ISNT BOLD BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO. I ALSO DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE SPELLINGCHECK I USED TO DO SO SORRY IF IT IS NOTHING.

Liams p.o.v.

So after we gave the boys their presents they went upstairs. We asked some friends to come over and they arrived soon after we put the boys in bed.

"Babe, can you please go to the door?" I asked. He nodded and walked up there. I heard the door click open and some 'Hi' and 'Hello'. I heared a few footsteps walikng into the living room and when I looked up I saw Josh and Dan. I stood up and pulled them in a man hug.

We talked for a while and afterthat we watched a football match. Just in the second half of the game, when number 5 almost scored, I heared some small footsteps at the stairs. I looked up to see Harry there with his new cat, crying.

I walked to him and scooped him up. He burried his head into my chest. I walked with him to the kitchen. I rocked him back and forth trying to calm him down. After half an our I asked"Why do you cry love? Did you have a nightmare?" he nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" he shook his head. "It's okay hun. You know I'll always be there for you." he curled up in my arms and slowly fell asleep.

I dragged him to the livingroom and continued watch football with a sleeping Harry in my lap. After a while I fell asleep too and I think Niall trow a blanket over us because it was there when I woke up.

I KNOW IT IS NOT LONG BUT I JUST WANTED TO UODATE JUST FOR YOU GUYS!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.