Chapter Two.

Here you've got chapter two. I like to get some reviews about my previous chapter.

Liam's p.o.v.

After we signed the papers, Niall and I carried Zayn and Harry to the car. Louis was walking beside me. ''Daddy Liam'' He asked.''Where are we going?'' ''We're going to your new home.''I said. ''Owkay'' He said. I put Zayn in a kids seat next to Harry. ''Louis, do you want to sit in the passenger's seat?'' Niall asked. ''Sure'' Louis answered. 

When we finally got home Niall picked up Harry ans carried him inside. I was about to pick Zayn up but he was already out of the car. Louis and Zayn just stood, with hands connected, in front off the house looking at it. ''Come on, let's go inside.'' The two boys slowly started to move and the walked hands still connected towards the house. ''Niall, can you please show the boys their rooms?'' I asked to my lovely husband. ''Sure'' He answered.

Niall p.o.v.

I carried Harry upstairs while Zayn and Louis followed us. ''We thought it was a good idea that Louis and Zayn could share a room, and Harry gets his own. do you agree with that?'' I said. Zayn and Louis nodded, but Harry looked a bit scared. ''Harry, your room is next to our room so if you don't feel okay you can always come to us.'' I said while I stroked his hair.

''You guys can put your clothes in the closet while I help Harry'' They looked at me with big eyes. ''W-we don't have any more clothes'' Louis said. he directly start crying. I put Harry on the ground and sat next to the crying Louis. ''Shh, don't cry. It's okay. Tomorrow we go shopping.'' I put an arm around him. When I did that he shocked and made himself as small as possible. ''Please don't hit me. I'll do anything you want but please don't hit me.'' He said crying. ''I'm not going to hit you darling. And daddy Liam would do neither.'' I said while I tried to comfort him. I never was really good at this. I picked him up to carry to Liam. ''R-really'' he stuttered. ''Really and we also don't hit Harry or Zayn. Now let's bring you to Liam. I'm sure he now something fun to do''

Half an our later the 3 boys were watching Toy Story while Liam and I were at the kitchen table. Liam put a small kis on my cheek. ''This is going to be really tough, but I'm sure it's worth it'' He wisperhed in my ear.

So what do you guys think? please vote, comment and place a review please. Photo of little Zayn at the side. Next time I'll show Harry or Louis