Epilogue 2. Part 1

I got a request (finally) for a sequel. I'm not making a sequel because I think this story is boring. I'm making a second epilogue where they are older. So here you go. I dedicated it btw. 

Niall's p.o.v.

So this is our life now. Three kids, Harry six, Zayn eight and Louis ten. And like everyday they say they want another little brother or sister. ''Dad? When do we get our new brother or sissy?'' Zayn asked as if we already had decided that we were going to get another child. ''Zayn, you know you do not get another brother or sister. Three kids is enough.'' I said. ''Aaw dad. Please?!'' ''Zayn stop whining!'' Liam said when he walked in. ''Heey babe'' He said. He bent down to kiss me. ''Good morning.'' He kissed all the boys on their heads. ''Dad! Don't do that!'' Louis said.  he whipped the kiss of his head with his hand. ''Liam? Can I speak to you? In private?'' I asked. ''We'll be right back, don't worry.'' I said to Harry  he was still afraid that we would leave him. He just nodded and continued with eating. We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. ''So what's wrong?'' Liam asked. ''Did you notice that the boys are talking the whole day about a new brother or sister. They won't stop.'' I said. ''Of course I do. But what do you want. Adopt another child?'' ''Maybe...'' I rested my head on his shoulder. ''Really? I thought you wouldn't like it. I would love to have another kid.'' ''So, when do we go to the orphanage?'' I asked. ''Well, actually I have already arranged an appointment and I wanted to ask to you today if you agree.'' Liam said. ''Really? So when is the appointment?'' I asked. ''Eerm... in an hour. If we want the boys with us we can get them free from school.

Sorry I didn't have much time. If you tell me how you want it to continue I'll make another part.