Chapter Three

Niall's p.o.v.

'' Louis come on. You can't stay forever in that toilet'' Liam yelled. They we're supposed to go shopping now but Louis seemed to stay forever at the toilet. Harry and Zayn already had coats and shoes on, but Louis was still not ready. 'LOUIS, IF YOU DON'T COME OUT OF THAT DOOR IN 3 SECONDS, I'M GONNA GET A SCREWDRIVER AND OPEN THE DOOR.'' Liam screamed desperate. ''ONE....TWO.....THR...'' Louis directly run out of the toilet, shaking and sitting on the ground. ''Now, please don't hurt me.'' He cried. ''I'm sorry. I'm really sorry'' He continued crying.

I looked helpfully at Liam. He nodded to me. I sat on my knees and put a hand on his shoulder. ''Louis'' I wispered in his ear. ''Liam is not going to hurt you. He's just tired and try to do his best.'' He looked up at me.

I lifted him up and carried him to the wardrobe. ''Now put your coat on and we'll leave.'' I gave him his coat. He wiped away a tear. With still shaking hands he put on his coat and zipped it. I took his hand to lead him to the car.

Liam's p.o.v.

I really really felt guilty for what I just did to Louis. I still forgot every time that he had a terrible past. ''I'm sorry Louis. I didn't meant to make you cry.'' I said while I hugged him. ''It's okay Daddy Liam.'' He said. He gave me a sobby kiss on my cheek.

Since we lived that close to the shopping centre, we went there by walk. Niall had put Harry and Zayn in a twinbuggy. They were only annoying each other the whole way to the centre. Louis said to us he was to old for a buggy but when we were only a few meters on our way he already wanted to be carried.

''Louis remember that we're going to buy some clothes. We're not going to the toys shop.'' I said. Louis only nodded. He jumped out of my arms and ran to Harry. ''Harry are you still okay? We're only going to buy some new clothes. I can say to daddy Niall and daddy Liam that you don't like socks if you want me to'' Harry only nodded in response.

''Daddy Niall?'' Louis asked. ''Harry want me to say that he don't like wearing socks. When we were still at the orphanage he used to cry when they try to put some socks on.'' Niall looked at Louis with a surprised look. ''I should keep it in mind.'' Niall only said.

I saw Niall lokking at me with a kind of 'I-have-to-tell-you-something' look. I walked towards him giving him a small kiss on the cheek. ''What's wrong babe?'' I asked. ''Louis just told me, with a very serious look, that Harry doesn't like socks. I don't know why he is so overreacting but he sounded like we have to take it serious.'' He said. He looked a bit worried so I gave him a long kiss on his lips. I pulled back when we heared some ''Eeew'' and ''Gross''. I looked down to see all of the boys standing there. Louis even had put his hands in front of Harry's eyes.''Sorry guys.'' Niall said ashamed. ''That's how life is'' I pulled him in another kiss.

So this is another part. I don'tt have many reads. Maybe you could send a review so i could change that things.