Chapter Seven.

So here I am again. It was an awesome vacation and we came back yesterday. I've tried to write yesterday but I was to tired so I'm gonna try it today. So here is chapter seven. If it is bad don't judge me! I'm really tired and I tried my best.

Liam's p.o.v.

I decided we really needed a break. So we dropped the boys at my mom's and we went to the city. We hadn't planned anything really special. We just wanted to relax for a day.

When we dropped the boys Harry started to cry. With watered eyes I walked away. I really needed a break but I also don't want to miss the boys. ''It's okay'' Niall said. I took his hand in mine. We sat down at a bench and kissed. It was really long ago since we really kissed like this. And I liked it. 

After that we went to the shops. Niall bought some Supra's and a polo shirt. I bought some new jeans and a button up shirt. ''Niall, I've got an idea'' I said. ''Can we buy the boy presents? I'm sure they'll like it'' I said. Niall agreed.

We bought some small gifts for the boys. I looked at my watch. ''Niall it's 3 o'clock. Lets go get the boys and then go home'' I suggested. ''Okay. I think that's okay. I really miss the boys'' Niall said. 

We walked to the car and Niall drove to my mom's.

I was a bit nervous when I pressed the button off the bell, but I don't know why. When I saw the door slowly open, I let out a sigh of relief.

''DADDY!" Louis screamed. He was the one that opened the door. I had texted my mom that we were on our way.

I lifted Louis up and hugged him tight. ''Heey sweetheart. Have you been a good boy?'' I asked. ''Yes! I was a really good boy today. And so were Harry and Zayn!'' Louis said.

I walked in. Harry and Zayn ran directly to us. Niall lifted up Zayn and I took Harry also. I walked with the two boys in my arms to my mom. 

"Did you enjoy your day of?'' My mom asked. "Yes, it was really fine, a little bit rest. Did the boys behave?'' I asked.

 My mom nodded.'' I think its a good time to go home. It's 4 o'clock and we want to eat together.'' I said. While we talked, Niall was playing with the boys. ''Thanks mom'' ''I'll be there for you'' 

''Niall we go!'' I yelled. I walked to the living room. Harry looked scared. I lifted him up. ''What's wrong darling?'' I asked. 

''A-Aren't you angry?'' he stuttered. ''No I'll never be angry with you. You know that. Why do you thought I was angry?'' I asked. I stroked his little curls.''B-because you yelled.'' He said.

He cried into my chest. I tried to calm him down and after a minute we all walked to the car. I quickly said goodbye to my mom.

''Niall, would you be your sweet self and drive? I think it is better if I stay with Harry'' Niall didn't asked what happened but got in the driving seat. 

When we were home, we carried the boys inside. ''Ooh Niall!'' I said. ''Hmmm? Oooh sure!'' He put Zayn and Louis down and ran to the car. He came back with all the bags with stuff we bought. He started to search in all bags and he finally found it. ''Boys, come sit down for a moment.'' I said.

The boys sat on the ground and looked with questioned face to us. ''We bought you some presents!'' Niall said excitedly.  

-----------------------

Tell me what you think!!