Epilogue.

I'm sorry if I disappoint you now but I don't really think you like this book actually. I asked a lot of times for requests cause I don't know how to continue. I think myself that this book is absolutely crap. So this is going to be the last chapter. It part is your fault but you were really great fans for my first book.

Niall's p.o.v.

Today we went to the doctor's to see if the boys all were alright. They also had to get some injections.

I took Harry into the office while the rest walked behind me. ''Hello, you must be Mr and Mr Horan-Payne?'' The doctor asked. ''Yes we are. And these are Harry, Louis and Zayn.'' I said while i shook her hand.

I sat down in one of the chairs and took Harry close. ''So we need to check up a bit and give you some medicine just in case.'' The doctor said. Harry immidiatly dived deeper into me. ''Shhh, it's okay. I'll hold your hand if you want.'' I whispered in his ear. He nodded sad. ''So who wants to go first?'' The doctor asked. Louis put bravely his hand in the air. ''Okay come on then.'' Louis hopped on the bed-thingy. The docter checked his heartbeat, his eyes and ears and some other things. ''Ready for the needles? Do you want anyone to hold your hand?'' She asked. Louis shook his head. ''Well here we go.'' She pushed the needle into his arm. Louis' face didn't even change. Zayn was next. He wanted to be brave like his brother so he didn't show any emotion. 

Harry was last. He sat still in my lap when the doctor came with her needle. ''What shall we get after this?'' I asked Harry. ''Eerm, ice cweam.'' He said. ''So it's already done.'' The doctor said.

We bought some ice cream after it and went home.

Okay sorry for the crap ending. I'll post a new story soon. I'll tell you the name. It'll be much better then this one.

THE END