Chapter Ten.

YOU MIGHT THINK: WHY DID SHE UPDATED AGAIN? WELL DIRECTLY AFTER I PUSHED THE PUBLISH BUTTON, I REGRET IT BECAUSE IT WAS WAY TO SHORT. SONHERE IS CHAPTER TEN. ENJOY!!

Harry's p.o.v.

I woke up on the couch eith Daddy Liam. I remembered the really bad dream I had last night. I saw Daddy Liam and Daddy Niall change into my biological parents and they started to beat us. Thats why I walked downstairs.

I lay in Daddy Liams arms since he was still asleep. I was thinking of a story like I usually did so I should fell asleep back again.

I heared some soft moan from under me. Daddy Liam was waking up. I looked to him while I soflty whispered;"Daddy Liam, wake up. I'm hungry." he opened his eyes and looked around a bit and after that he stood up and walked to the kitchen. I curled up in the blanket again and fell asleep while telling myself storys.

I woke up by Louis screaming. "PANCAKES" he yelled. I started to cry because he yelled and that let me think of my real parents. They used to scream and yell alot. daddy Niall run into the livingroom and sat next to me. He stroked my hair and softly sang to me.

After a while we eated our pancakes and then Daddy Liam, Zayn and Louis went outside to play soccer and Daddy Niall and I stayed inside to colour something.

SO THIS CHAPTER IS BAD, I KNOW. ACTUALLY THE IDEA OF HARRY THINKINGNOF STORYS IS BECAUSE OF I USED TO DO THAT. I ACTUALLY STILL DO THAT. WHEN I CANT SLEEP OR JUST WANT TO, I THINK ABOUT STORYS AND THAT IS WHEN I CAME UP WITH THIS STORY. I THOUGHT ABOUT IT A NIGHT WHEN I COULN'T SLEEP.