My Savior: My Best Friend: Fluffy/Angst

It hadn't been the greatest week... I had gone to visit my parents for dinner and all they did was argue and pick at me for the choices I had made. I didn't see them off because they hated my life style and my choices.. I honestly hated going to see them, but I felt like family was import so twice a month I dealt with there rude behavior and bullying so I could at least see how they had been doing.

Now? I was walking home in tears. I cried whenever I left and I was tired of it. I put myself through it so I didn't lose them entirely but I regretted it when I left. I sobbed to myself questioning why they tore me down instead of showing me love the way they should the way everyone else's parents did..

I walked into the apartment I shared with my best friend. I walked past his bedroom where he was strumming his guitar. He was the one person who helped me maintain my sanity specially after the visits with my parents. I head into my room and kick the door shut before taking off my shoes ad dropping onto my bed with my head in my hands. I sniffle softly more tears flowing free as the emotions strike me like a train.

I'm a mess so much so that I don't hear my bedroom door open. I'm muttering to myself about them again..

Dom sits behind me on the bed and starts to strum the guitar again. He knew how to make things better. He started to sing his popular song "Parents" But a softer more comforting version. I turn to him and give him a weak smile. He reaches out still singing and wipes away my tears. He sets the guitar aside and I move closer into his welcoming arms letting myself drift into his warmth and comfort as he sings to me in a soothing voice.

There's no judgement here. No hatred no questions no bullying. Just pure comfort the kind only Dominic was able to give. I shut my eyes and lay my head against his chest allowing myself to bask in the emotions he was able to draw in with just his voice. I hug onto him and he soothes me sweetly his thumb rubbing against my back. I breath out softly and just sit there in his arms allowing him to replace those previous negitive emotions with positive ones.

Before I know it he's onto another song and I'm half asleep in his arms no longer feeling the pain hurt and betrayal of before. I felt calm and loved and wanted. I felt cared about and cared for. This was my favorite space his arms my home and I never wanted to leave.