First Easter: Fluffy/Cute

Easter was a special thing for your family and this year was even more special because it was your first year with Dominic, Your first easter together and he agreed to come along to your families little town to celebrate with you and everyone else. He had met them once before, But never during a holiday and he was in for a big surprise.

You pull him along out of the car that brought you to your families farm in the country side. It was gorgeous and you could already point out dozens of the brightly colored eggs the kids would search for later this evening.

"Come on!" You squeak in a happy tone and Dominic chuckles softly following slowly on purpose to mess with you only making you pull him harder then you already had been. "Not my fault ya walkin' so quick luv" He complains playfully and you shoot him a joking glare which he returns by sticking his tongue out.

"There you two are!" Your mother greets dressed in an Easter dress covered in colorful eggs you giggle and let go of Dominic to run into her warm welcoming embrace. "Mama!" You say happily as she returns the hug just as eagerly before shes pulled Dominic into it too making it a small group hug.

"Everyone's waiting inside to find the baskets. We got the stuff you sent to add inside, They are gonna love them" She says happily and motions you both to come inside.

You smile as you see your cousins and siblings and Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and dad waiting to find the baskets your mother was so good at hiding. "Can we go now?!" Lola your 4 year old cousin asks obviously a bit impatient and your mother giggles in return.

"Okay, Everyone can search now!" She calls and Every one scatters. You pull Dominic along and hes a bit curious and confused, But he smiles nontheless. "You gotta find your basket too" You state with a wink and rush into the kitchen to look for yours.

"Me?" His tone is a little surprised and you nod "Mama made one for you too. I sent stuff for everyone to add into the baskets. Your family now remember?" You boast with a smile.

He chuckles and pulls you into his arms pecking your lips softly "You are somethin' special luv" He whispers with a loving gaze one you blushed beneath "You are too Dommie" You assure rubbing your nose against his.

"I think I see yours" He says and motions to a tall area at the top of the kitchen. You giggle and climb the counter to get it noticing its overflowing with things like always. "Your turn!" You state and run off to find his but he is trailing close behind you are both laughing as you join the others searching about the house to find his after setting yours onto the living room couch.

You search high and low inside and out, But he is the first to spot it. Its tucked behind the rocking chair in the corner of the room and you slip behind to get it for him. After that you help the smaller ones find there baskets and slowly all the baskets are found despite it taking an hour and a half to get them all. The living room is full of people with baskets in there lap waiting for your mother to let everyone dig into there prizes.

Your father hid a basket for her like always and it was in the laundry basket which gave her a giggle too.

Once shes found hers and seated with your dad everyone opens what they got showing off the little gifts and candies. You however had stuck a ticket to Disneyland in each basket it was at the bottom and it took a while to get there beneath the set of ears along with it.

Once it was reached the room was filled with joyful screaming as you and Dom shared a happy look at the reaction you two had planned this together and you were beyond happy he agreed to do this with you.

He held your hand right and you were both tackled in tight happy hugs from all the kids in your family some of the adults too. Everyone sat a while and talked about the trip before having a large dinner your mom and aunts cooked together. Then everyone went outside and watched the younger kids hunt for the eggs some with treats and toys and quarters but everyone had a wonderful time you and Dominic included.

You sat in his lap later that night when it calmed down. Kids had gone to bed and adults were watching a movie together. You snuggled in his lap sleepily laying your head on his chest while he rubs your back "Thanks for coming today" You whisper in a sleepy tone and he smiles down at you "Anything for you luv, Plus your family is wonderful" He admits and kisses your nose. You giggle and start to doze off. He sits there and lets you sleep carrying you to bed when its time, But he talks to your parents about his future with you and his plans on how to spend life with you his intentions and everything they involve. They approve of his ideas and he knows exactly what hes gonna do to make the next holiday special!

(Cute little idea that popped up. Happy Easter everyone! You are all amazing thanks for reading!)